Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to be a hero - Finished.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

to be a hero - Finished. Empty
PostSubject: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:32 pm

a whistle breaks the calm of the ocean around Saito. he takes off in the derection of the familiar whistle. gliding through the waters of Spira Saito arrived at the base of mt. Gagazet. the whistle came again, this time slightly muffled. starting to walk up a familiar path, Saito felt the presence of a feind approaching.
"you lesser demon, how dare you stalk me"
turning around, ripping his sythe from his back, Saito took one slice at the lesser feind, a low leveled tonberry. ripping it in half and watching the souls pour out. walking under the ancient relics of Gagazet, Saito arrived at the top and looked up at the floating rocks on top of the great mountain.
"so your up there... you get into trouble to easily"
letting his insect like wings fade in from his back he started flying up slowly. saito landed on a small ledge, looking at the rock he waited a second. a glyph started to form.
"there we go"
Saito stuck his hand onto the glyph, the wall disipeared revealing a perfectly round room with a steel platform in the center to stand on, there was a machine with 4 spikes sticking out. above that a hologram of the upper area of MT. Gagazet appeared.
"track for unique activity, determine whats going on, then give me a visual."
the machine formed a red dot then it zoomed in and it showed Saito a short clip of Sierra getting pulled into 1 of the secret tunels all over the mountain.
"i hope this 1 will be a fight"
Saito turned his back on the machine and walked from the ledge. he began to fly around to the point Sierra was taken but ascended about 400 feet from that. there was a tounge shaped ledge jutting from the wall, it was coverd with knee high spikes. Saito landed on it and they disipeard, along with part of the wall, leaving a small opening.
saito walked through and grabbed an unlit torch from the wall.
"Fire"
the torch lit and illuminated the area arround him. he walked to the middle of the platform, a sphere floating in the middle appeard. saito casting some of his arcane magicks into it began to fade. he soon started to appear in another part of the mountain.
"never liked doing that..."
Saito appeard in a room where 2 people were being held captive. the 2 looked at him and looked afraid for a moment, because of his eerie appearence. there was a quick flurry of movement then the 2 hostiges shackles were cut and saito was leaving the area.
"no Mr, dont leave us. me and my brother were scared"
in the dim light saito couldnt tell they were only kids. with a sigh of regret saito flicked his fingers motioning them to come to him.
"thanks umm whats your name?"
Saito putting his hand to his head and then smiled.
"ha my names saito, im from Kilika"
the kids confused by his actions decided to stay quite, even though the younger 1 didnt plan to talk at all. they walked into an open room and heard some more muffled sounds. saito feeling the presence of 2 feinds in the room and closing in on him got ready.
Saito leaped into the air holding the kids just in time when the first griffon flew by them. Saito eyes flicked fast and turned dark purple. he saw the 2 feinds but nothing else, the feinds appeard as 2 static purple silouhettes. the other 1 diving at them from the ceeling, saito with his arms full spun fast so his feet were facing the beast. Saito kicked it in the face sending it to the ceeling and him to the ground.
Saito landed on his back holding the kids in the air so they werent hurt.
"kids curl in a ball ok!"
the kids curled in balls on his chest, Saito who lightly throwing each to the side and out of the fight was slammed right after that by the first griffon. Saito grabbing the beast by its mane spun fast and whipped it to the other griffon who was just now falling. they hit each other and spun to Saitos left to the ground. Saito flicked his chain down from his sleeve. he flicked it at the second griffon letting it impale it through the neck, then he pulled hard and it caught in, the bird flung around and Saito made it collide with the damaged griffon already struggling on the ground. they were smashed to the ground then the small crater they made began to light up. the souls rose through the ceeling.
saito walked past the small crater and to the other side of the room, his eyes returned to normal as he walked. holding out his chain he casted fire on it to let it light up. it illuminated a corner where 3 hostages were taken. Saito recognizing 1 of the scents.
"long time no see Zeik, so do you know whats going on here?"
Zeik standing up and reaching for a water bottle i had.
"ive been here for 3 days im geussing, so how did you know to come the back way? i tried but as you can see i was captured."
Saito starting to walk out with Zeik and the hostages responded,
"do you know who captured you?"
Zeik sounding shook up said
"no but he was able to capture and defeat me in no time flat."
saito saying
"so it looks like we will need everyone for this one wont we?"
as they walked through this place that was like an unorganized prison Saito began to worry.
"it been like a day now hasnt it? we need to find Sierra and the other hostages soon."
Zeik with a dissapointed look,
"cmon Saito were just getting started, besides if you get tired you have almost unlimmited stamina you can activate."
"Zeik you know i cant do that all the time, besides i hate turning evil."
they came to another room that had stairs going down to there right and it was a giant hollow circle.
"hostages stay back here you should be safe, someone wil help you."
Zeik and Saito walked out to the edge of the small part that was sticking out. the ground lit up slightly and they began to walk forward. the area in the middle lit up and formed a solid steel platform. we walked to it and then the front part of it started to ripple like a puddle. a machine started to form from it. a white sphere was in the middle of the device, i put my hand to it and let my energy surge into it. souls started to pour from the bottom of the giant hole we were in. as they passed the platform began to move down. there was a second where everything was white and then it went to solid black.
"ok now were underground right saito?"
Saito struggling to talk,
"ye-yeah, an-ancien-t eleva-tor, i fo-found..."
"ill wait till were stopped to talk to you haha"
the machine started to slow they stopped and the ceeling over them closed slowly. the souls stopped coming out from below them. a 7 foot wall began to open behind them. they began to pass through the door with Zeik helping Saito walk. we walked into a half circle shaped room and it ws huge, at least 200 feet high and 400 feet long. at the very end you could see a small man, he had raggy clothes on and torn pants. he had pointy ears and kid of looked like a gaudo.
"let light shine on those who can get past"
the figure burst into an explosion of souls. they scatterd the whole area, then a feind started to appear. the souls came together and formed a dragon type feind. it coverd about half of the area.
"are you ready to fight yet Saito?"
"no i think you have to take him."
Zeik laying saito down started to get ready for the fight. Zeik summoned his Raider Fangs. he ran up to the dragon leaping onto his neck making a quick slash. it riped into the skin but does little after that. the dragon flew up in its limited space and ramed into the ceeling, Zeik was almost crushed when it does this. Zeik quickly rans along its side leaping off spikes on it side. he got up to the wings and took a slice at the base of the wing. Zeik leaping up the wing slicing at it to keep going up. a sharp wining sound started to confuse Zeik. it grew louder giving him a head ache, then he realized that he ws charging up his wings for an attack.
the dragon shot out a wave covering almost the whole area, Zeik was sent into the wall above the dragon. Zeik felt something, his skin slowly became clammy, his musclees started to buldge out, he began to fall from the wall, his shirt ripped off because wings flapped from his back, he floated in the air above the dragon, his fangs started to grow, he looked down at the dragon, with a burst of speed he slammed into the dragons face, wildly slashing his fists into it. with each hit the dragon moved back against the wall. he flew under it very fast and slashed at his underbelly, making a huge gouge witch poured blood over him. he dropped to the ground and let the dragon start to fall on him. at the last second befor it completly fell he burst up, going straight through the beast. it roared nice and loud the slowly started to stop. its roar died off and its eyes rolled back in its head. the dragon exploded in a barrage of souls,they flew up past Zeik making an awesome Sight from Saito's veiw.
Zeik slowly landed on the ground and began to return to normal.
Saito got up slowly and joined Zeik in the middle of the area. the middle lit up and they fell about 100 feet. when they landed they were on another elevator platform that was already moving down. Zeik and Saito were on the roof of the elevator. there was a quick sound and then a sword bursted through the top barely skimming Saitos face. Saito leaped up and grew his wings so he could float. Zeik kept doging the swords bursts through the roof until it finaly collapsed.
"aarrrggghhhh"
the roof was liftedand thrown out sideways. Zeik looked at Cloud who was standing in the elevator.
"so it was you haha"
Saito came in through the roof looking at Cloud. saito perched on the small ledge left at the top of the elevator.
"so Cloud what do you know about the kidnappings and of who did this?"
"the kidnapped people were just a distraction. whoever were faceing knows who we are, all our skills, and all our weaknesses."
"so your saying this guy is one tough bad Molesting is a sport to me.."
the elevator clicked to a stop and a door opened. They walked through and saw a very young girl, about 5-6 with a white outfit standing down the hall, she was holding a staff. she began to twirl it and marks appeared on the ground.
"summoning Mages Sisters!"
three marks appeared on the ground and 3 eaons appeared.one was very fat, another was tall thin and red, another was a mix between a bumble bee nd a human.
saito saying "ill get the red one"
Zeik saying "ill get the fat one"
cloud saying "i got the bee"
Saito leaped forward while the aeon swiped its arm farward sending a slash at saito. he wiped out his katanas and made a quick blocking stance. the attacks damage was reduced. saito dashed around to the aeons left and flipped up iver it to its right. saito shoved his katana into its foot and it shreiked in pain. it riped out the sword just in time to see Saito swipe the other katana at her and pin her arm to the wall. Saito then pulled out his sythe and through it at her other arm. it caught it and got it stuck on the wall. he then flicked out his chain and whiped it at the aeons chest. it peirced it and sent a tsunami of souls at the girl.
at the same time that hapened Zeik leaped at the fat one. it casted wateraga on Zeik. he doged it just by running at it. he summoned his raiders fangs and slammed them into the aeons stomach. he pulle them out soun around once and slammed them back into the aeon. he ripped them out jumped up and kiked off the aeons face. he through his raiders Fangs at the aeon and theywent through it pining it to the ground through its back. he kiked off the ceeling and rammed his fists right into its face. the aeon died on impact and souls poured out all over Zeik as the body disipeared.
Cloud at the same time dashed at the bee who shot out bullet stingers at him. he quickly doged them and pulled out his sword. he leaped up over the bee and it tried flyig above him but Cloud already swiped down onto the bees shoulder. it cut into it a good size the he grabbed it by the throat, and threw it on the ground. he pulled his sword back and threw it at the bee. it hit the eaon bursting it into souls on impact. Cloud landed by his sword in the mess of sould and grabed the handle. he swiped his sword farward and the souls went away.
"that was easy!"
the little girl looked at them horrified. she began twirling her staff around butt Saito blurred to her with his hand on the staff.
"id rather have you not do that"
in a demonic voice, there was stil dust around from where saito blurred. his hand holding the staff was black, and his eyes were a deeper red. there was a red aura around him and his wings were spiked along the sides and straight out.
saito squeezed slightly and the staff split in 2. the girl gasped holding her hand near her throat and she fell over. Saito grabed her by her shirt and lifte her in the air. Cloud leaped at Saito and slammed his sword infront of him and pulled Saito back, just befor Saito through a fatal blow at the girl. the girl fell to the ground and looked at them. Zeik walked up and just befor he got there the girl did the same as the dragon, she exploded into a barrage of souls.
Saito in his demonic form kept under control bt his marks were still active.
"somethings wr-wrong! i shouldnt b-be doing this!"
Zeik walked infront of Saito and turned around
"Hey at least ur alot stronger for the moment!"
they continued to a small intersection it was a 4 way. Saito started to walk to a path to the left, so the rest folow. out of nowhere Saito blurred to a new location. the others sarted to run down the same hallway loking for him.they heard some noises and then walked into a new section, the walls were slashed up all over. there were trails of blood leading down the hallway. they ran faster now and came upon a room that had saito in it. he was fighting a feind that looked just like him, a doppleganger.
"Saito watch out thats a Doppleganger its stronger then you!"
Saito blindly slashing his sword in his beserked state didnt hear a word. Cloud dashed out at the feind and took a sweep at his feet. Zeik leaped at him and decked him to the ground. Saito pulled out his sythe and swung down hard on the beasts head. it sliced and on impact and hundreds of red souls poured from the feind. Saito slowly returned to normal with his marks still slightly active. there was a glyph in the middle of the floor and the group walked to it.
Cloud reached out and touched it this time. the glyph turned gold and slowly everyone around it turned gold. we began to fade slowly then a bright flash came and we appeared in a new location of the labrinth. there was a door but gaurding it was a white elemental.
"this should be easy, ill distract you guys get past it."
Saito charged up his magik and then burst at the elemental. he casts Firaga on it then jumped into the air. it casted Blizarra on the serrounding area making it hard to stand. Saito landed and casted flare on the elemental. the elemental seemed to exlpode from the center and then it casted Blizzaga on Saito. Saito trying to doge was slightly hit. his whole leg was turned icy.
"aaaarrrrhhhhh. guys now!"

Last edited by xribit on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:33 pm

saito charged up a Greater Demi. he shot it derectly at the elemental. it caused the elemental paralysis. the group fled the room while Saito casted Fira on his leg to melt the ice then Saito ran as well. the doors slammed shut just in time to stop full force Blizzaga from getting through. the door was cealed shut and ice was ripping through the cracks under and inbetween the doors.
"that was a close one Saito" Zeik said.
"if i wasnt so tired from my mark it would have been easyer"
they continued farther into this seemingly endless labrinth. the color of the walls changed from black to a redish color. they came to the end of the hallway, there was a glyph on the wall. Saito reached out and touched it. the floor beneath Saito fell apart and revealed a giant waterway.
"everybody hold on ill check it out, i can breathe in here."
Saito took off into the waterway. he came up 2 minutes later at another part of the labrinth.
"this seems like a right way haah"
saito took back off and found the original hole.
"ok one at a time i found a new area. i hope its the right way. hold your breathe!"
Saito starte making trips back and forth getting them to the area. once they got there, there was a huge door with a valve on it. Cloud began to turn it. there was a loud creaking and the door opened slightly. they hurried through while Cloud blurred through. the door slammed shut making a loud echo all the way down the hall.
we heard the sound of footsteps approaching us. there was a smal light down the tunnel and we could see a green figure.
"you lesser demons can just leave me alone!"
Saito pulling his sythe and swiping it diwn the tunnel. the black wave blocked out the lanterns light. it struck the tonberry killing it on impct. only a few souls raised from it. thers was a loud thud, then another, then a creaking sound, the hallway lit way up almost all the way down the hall. you could see a giant green figure with huge yellow eyes walking at us. a mega tonbery had appeared.
"Saito look what youve done! these things are vicious, but slow..." Cloud said
"yeah Saito what were you thikning?"
"oh come on you cant expect me to be good like now can you?"
they all laughed.
the 3 devised a plan. Saito would charge up his greater demi to reduce the tonberrys health by half while Cloud and Zeik rapidly slashed at it to reduce its health, then Saito would hit it with his ranged sythe.
Cloud and Zeik ran forward after the tonberry. Saito started to charge up the demi in his hand. Zei summoned his raiders fangs and leaped up at the tonbery while Cloud slammed out his huge sword and hit the tonberry across the chest. Saito shot at him hard, Saito caused the effect paralisys on the tonberry so it couldnt move. Saito then pulled out his sythe, while Zeik slammed his fangs into the tonberrys eyes. Cloud wung his blade up nailing the tonbrry in the chin, he was sent to the roof. Saito slashed rapidly down the hall, the waves struck the tonberry as he fell. hen the tonberry landed Cloud sheathed his sword Zeik sheathed his Raiders Fangs and Saito had spun his sythe to his back all at the same time. when they were fully sheathe, the Tonbery poured out souls from all the open wounds then disipeared like all feinds do.
"ok that was a little fun thanks Saito." said Zeik.
"lets just keep moving we got to figure out whats going on and whats with this labrinth! who built it?" said Cloud.
Saito joined them in running down the corridors. they were all stopping every witch way trying to find the right way to go.
"hey guys i thiink i found something" yelled Cloud
the guys ran into a room where there were some items. there was a evil looking crests necklace witch Saito grabbed. Saito felt a surge of dark magic rushing through him. Cloud reached out and grabbed this silver steel like crest. he felt lighter on his feet and he could move faster. Zeik grabbed a redish crest and felt a surge of power through his body. there was one more, a blue 1 but it didnt react to anybody when they touched it, but they brought it along anyway.
they walked into a door to another room ahead of them. they heard a roar. then it went silent. they began to travel down stairs and they walked right into a colloseum.
"hey do any of you see something weird here?" Saito said.
"yeah its just like a big open area that goes a little high with a bunch of doors at the end" Zeik replied
"haha! you guys arnt that smart, you cant tell its an arena!" Cloud taunted.
several doors around the walls of the areana opened, dark figures came out of them, they looked like... chocobos! these chocobos had steel spiked plating on there beaks and spiked chain armour on there legs. on there back was a cushioned steel saddle with a spike on it. the rider was whering completly black armour with a silver mask on that had a frowning face on it and 2 eye holes that were black.
they came charging at all 3 of us. Saito leaped up kiking 1 guy off his chocobo, Saito quickly sending out a demi from his hand, the guy was rendered parilized and Saito then kiked the chocobo. Cloud spinning out his sword and out running the chobos somehow leaped into the air and spin sliced one of the guys off of a chocobo, the guy slammed into 2 other chocobos and there riders. Cloud lande on the Chocobo and picked up a lance. Zeik was standing in the middle of the feld when 1 of the riders tried to shove a lance into his chest. Zeik quickly shoved his hand to the point of the lance and griped his habd around it, the metal bent and useing the momentum of the enemy he flung him over smashing him into the ground, on impact of the ground the enemy burst into several souls!
A chocobo leaped at Saito, Saito quickly stabed his sythe into his chest snd flung him over, the chocobo slammed into another and sent the riders flyng, Cloud came by and took a swipe with his sword. the 2 chocobos were decapitated, Zeik ran over and grabbed both the riders by the shirts, then with a grunt slammed them together smashing them on impact.
The three stood in the middle of the arena waiting for a door at the north end to open, but it didnt. the gates that had the chocobos in it re-opened, out came several chimeras. about 4 of them started to charge at the group. Saito flew up into the air, Cloud blurred to go behind them. Zeik stood in the middle and waited. 1 chimera loked hands with Zeik, Zeik quickly leaped up and sent a crushing blow with his foot to the chimeras chin, he ws sent up in the air to Saito, who quickly spun his sythe right downm the middle of it and watched the chimera disipear befor it hit the ground.
Cloud running up behind one of them leaped up and slammed his sword down on the snake tail, choping it off, some thunder magick spewed out of it while Cloud sliced at his left arm, choping it off with ease, Cloud soun and got to the front of the beast then shoved his sword through its chest, the beast began to fall and Cloud kiked off of it landing in the middleof the arena.
Saito flew down holding out his sythe to the side, he spun it in circles and flew right by the other 2 chimeras. black lines appeard on there body, then they fell to the ground but still lived. Zeik ran at them and leaped up to one giving a powerfull kick to its head ending its life. Cloud ran up to the other one and ran up its chest then kicked its chin making it do a back flip, then right as it landed Saito shoved his 2 katanas into its chest, the 2 chimeras burst into souls.
one of the chimeras that were on the wall casted thundara on us. Saito made a casted shellga right befor the lighting hit, all of the damage was greatly reduced.
"thanks Saito" Zeik said.
"no problem, just keeping our party healthy!" Saito yelled
"alright lets waste these feinds!" Cloud said.
Zeik and Cloud charged at 2 chimeras while Saito dive bombed the third. Zei and Cloud leaped up kiking the same one in the face, Zeik reached out and grabbed its hand befor it flew ut of reach. he swun git into the air. Cloud leaped up pulling out his sword, there was a flurry of movement, then the chimera fell to peices, its limbs were cut off. the beast burts into souls. Zeik and Cloud charged to the second one who took a big swing at Cloud. Zeik got infront of the blow and took the whole hit. Cloud jumped up and sliced his sword right through its arm. the chimera fell back and started casting firaga.
Saito flying over quickly,
"Stop!"
the chimera was parilized by the spell Saito casted, Saito flew back at his chimera. Zeik grabbed the head of this chimera while Cloud rammed his sword through its chest. Zeik twisted the head breaking the neck.
Saitos chimera was getting confused. Saito was blurring from spot to spot all around it, every time he blurred he took a swing with his sythe. Saito stopped right infront of him. he was holding his 2 diamond katanas. sasito ran up to him, leaped up to his face kicked it so it soun around, and took a crosing slash at its spine. the beast fell over and twitched a bit, then slowly died.
there was some loud steps. the ground was shaking. a giant door opened up. a blue colored feind came out, it was huge!
"its! its a king behemoth!" shouted saito
"looks like it can do some damage" Cloud said
"we can take him right guys!" Zeik said
the feind charged at them and took a swipe at all 3. Zei leaped over the arm and grabbed on to its air. Cloud rolled backwards doging it fast. Saito flew up easily escaping the blow. Zeik ran up the beast and slammed his ifst to his face, then he sumoned his raiders fangs and took some slices. the behemoth shook him off then swated himin mid air. Saito flew down and caught him befor he hit hte wall. Cloud ran to the monsters legs and took a couple slices at the back heel. Saito flew right at the beast, he casted assault right befor he impacted it. he sent the behemoth crashing to the ground, then Saito pulled out his swords and slashed at it wildly. Zeik got back up and joined Saito in te barrage of blades.the behemoth started to get up but Saito leaped up and casted flare on its head.
theres was an explosion then the beast layed uncouncious. Cloud leaped up and slashed at its face. the behemoth grunted. Zeik leaped up and shot at its chest. he powerd right through it killing the behemoth.
the area around the party grew dark. they gatherd together and just in time looked up, a meateror was right on top of them almost. Saito quickly expelling dark magick made a barrier around the group. the commet hit and there was a huge cloud of dust. when it cleared Saito was kneeling on the ground Zeik was kinda of crouched waiting for the hit and Cloud had his sword held sideways above him like he was gunna stop the commet.
"i think were ok!" Zeik cheered.
"what what happened?" Cloud asked.
they both looked at Saito who was exhausted.
"i put up a sheild around us at the last moment, i used to much energy ha. ill be ok" Saito explained.
the door at the north began to open. the party walked through it breathing heavily after there long battles. they came into a room with a video sphere in it and behind it another door. the party statred to watch the sphere.
"ok guys i know your on the way but you got to hurry, thers weird stuff going on. i hope we meet up ahead."
"hey i recognize that voice! its Tidus! i didnt know he was here!" Cloud cheered.
they ran through the door and came into a high tech room with a cylindar tube. there were pistons on the left side of the room and a giant generator at the right. there was a computer in the middle and it had a program ready to launch. there was a note that said.
"hey guys just press accept on the computer then hurry into the cylindar."
Saito was set down in the cylindar already. Zeik was also i there. Cloud was standing by the computer ready. he clicked the bottom and the doors began to close. he blurred fast heading at the cylindar, he just barely made it.
the 3 felt a quick jerk then noticed they were floating in the cylindar. a machanical arm grabbed the party and heldthem tight. they felt them move upside down they shoot to the right, they were being moved to a new section of spira. Saito began to twitch a little. Cloud looked over and saw his marks were activating. the machine stopped and let them go. the doors opened up and Saito bursts through and layed on the ground.
"aaaahhhhhhh, this place!, ggggggaahhhhh, it-its, the Omega Ruins, it se-seems were under it." Saito struggled
"hey Saito take a brake here ok, were going to go on ahead." Cloud said.
"im fine, ill supress it." Saito said.
quickly the group left the room and headed down a stone hallway, there were glyphs on the wall but they didnt seem to do anything. there was a click under Zeiks foot, he had set a trap! all the glyphs started to activate, there was a surge of energy, then the walls started to close in. Cloud quickly grabbed the 2 and dashed down the narrowing hallway. we almost got to the end then Cloud stuck is sword out and stopped the walls. Zeik ran to the end but Saito stayed. quickly Saito kicked Cloud and his sword to the end. the walls smashed together.
through the small crack that was left came a dark energy. the walls began to crack.
"judgement..." Saito whispered.
the walls were obliterated in mere seconds and dust rushed past Cloud and Zeik. they saw Saito standing there with a Demi like sheild around him. it slowly disipeared.
"i couldnt let your sword be lost Cloud." Saito said.
quickly the three headed down the rest of the hallway being carefull of there steps.they came to the edge of a cliff thet went down very far. above them in the middle was a spiral of stairs that lead to a weird spot that head black magicks swirling around. there was a cable with a note on it at the edge of the cliff.
"alright go down this cable and just start heading down at the bottom, the ground will start to change as you decend. peace!"
Cloud wa the first one down the cable. Zeik went after. Saito just flew. they got to the huge structure in the middle and started scaling down. they got to a small ledge with a door on it. as they landed the door swung open automaticly. they walked in and saw Tidus waiting for them.
"i thought you guys would never show up!" Tidus said
Cloud ran up to Tidus and gave him a pat on the back.
"so what do you know of whats going on here? why are we at the omega ruins?" Saito asked hastily.
"Saito dont be in such a rush we just got a new party member!" Zeik said.
"well i dont know much ubt i know were going the right way." Tidus answered.
"hey Tidus i have something for you!" Cloud said.
Cloud gave Tidus the blue crest, Tidus felt different, he felt very good. but he coudnt explain why.
"what is this crest?" Tidus questioned.
"we dont know but it made us stronger. it made me faster Zeik stronger and increased saitos magick power." Cloud answered.
the new party ran through corridors looking for the next path.
"hey i found it guys!" Tidus said.
they all regrouped and went down Tiduses path. there was a raging river going by them.Tidus pulled out a couple of divices, he gave tem to Cloud and Zeik and they put them on.
"this should lt you breathe underwater like Saito." Tidus explained.
they dove into the water and were swept into a chamber at the bottom. they were thrown into a giant open area of water, there were stone structures coming out of the water and going well under it.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 pm

the stones had glyphs on them but they seemed inactive. as the group swam forward the water started to light up. from a brirds eye veiw it looked like a summoning glyph. souls started to pour from the water passing through the party. the big stone structures began to rise and move together. the glyphs on the stones lit up and the stones were covered in green magick. the souls rushed to form an orb in th middle with a small chain like link of souls going to the water. the stones collided on the souls and then water started to rush up the souls.
the water made the beast grow. it became the size of a collosus. it had water for most of its legs and stone shoes. it had a completly armoured stomach and head. the head had 2 eye holes that were full of water and glowing. the arms had shoulder spikes of stone coming off but were mainly water. then there were spiked gloves of stone it had on.
this collosus stood over the group who was now on the ground because all the water was used in the collosus. the beast moved his hand down in a fist. it almost smashed into the group but they dashed away in time.
"Saito you get top! Cloud get right leg! Zeik get left leg! ill get the chest!" Tidus yelled.
Cloud ran ofer and charged magick into his sword. he used thunder blade on the water part of its leg. the beast kneeled on the ground from the pain. Zeik ran up to the other leg and jumped to get over hit. he charged up a thunder ounch and smacked the water hard. Zeik bursted through it and hitthe ground. the beast fell and had his arms straight out.
"saito get the other arms!" Tidus yelled.
Saito flew over and charged a thundaga to shoot at the giant arm. Tidus ran up the stone part of the arm and took a swing with thunder blade, he choped the arm in half long ways. Saitos lighting struck at that moment and blew up half the arm. the beast fell onto the ground right next to the party. but something was wrong, the souls werent leaving. the collosus got up slowly and moved hishand out. water piled over his hand and formed a sword. the sword turned to ice and then he gripped it with both hands.
he took a swing ant Zeik but Zeik grabbed the sword with both hands on the side, Zeik was crushed through the ground and made a crater but still held the sword. Cloud trying to help ran up the sword and used thunder blade on the left arm. the arm reppeled the thunder and his sword and half his arm was stuck. it started sucking cloud into it. Tidus ran up and used ice brand on the arm. the arms turned to ice around Clouds arm and sword. Tidus took a slice at the ice and broke it to peices. Cloud got free and jumped down. Tidus useing mental break swung nice and hard at the collosusses arm. he swiped clean through it then Saito flew up with him and they both used ice brand. when they hit the whole left arm turned to ice. Saito pulled out his sythe and blurred to the top of the arm and took a quick swing through it. the arm fell off and same with the stone glove.
the glove crumpled to peices when it hit the ground. Tidus leaped over to the other arm and charged up ice brand. Saito flew over and readied blizzaga. just as Tidus swung Saito shot his sword with blizzaga. the arm turned completly to ice. Cloud leaped up very fast and took a slice straight through it. the arm fell of and burst to peices. Zeik let the blade fall to his right and roled out of the way. saito flew down to Zeik and landed next to him.
"im gunna activate my marks then you throw me as hard as you can at him!" Saito said.
"this outta be fun!" Zeik cheered.
Saito's marks begin to rage
"Assault!" Saito chanted.
Saito grew a red aura around him. he grew small claws and fangs. his hair became somewhat spiky. Zeik grabbed him by the arm and twirled him. he through Saito as hard as he could, Saito flew right into the armour and cracked it all over. light was shining from its chestplate where the cracks were. Saito fell to the ground unconcious. Zeik then charged up his energy and took a leap at the beast. he landed a blow on the armour and made the cracks grow. he swiped a few more times making the collosus fal to the ground.
Zeik landed on the ground and breathed heavily. the beast glowed green and a sound came.
"Poison!" the colosus said.
he casted poison on Tidus. Tidus, who was now on the ground didnt feel anything. his crest was glowing blue then.
"so thats what mine does! im immune to i hope more then just poison." Tidus said.
Cloud and Tidus ran at the beast and leaped up going to the center of the chest. the both fell with there blades striking right next to each other. the chest plate cracked and then split into peices. the 2 wre sent back from the energy it gave out. the beast stood up just barely. it started to tip a little then steadied itself.
Zeik got up and looked at the beast. he walked over to the foot of stone and looked at it.
"thats enough..." he said tired like.
Zeik took a big swing right at the front of the foot. he hit it and a crater formed on impact. the shoe burts to peices and the shards flew back. the water started to ripple then it also flew back. Zeiks crest was glowing red at this point. the beast fell over unable to regain balance. it crashed to the ground shattering its other stone foot and helmet. the souls detached and rose into the air. it was like daytime for the short while the souls were there. the water began to disipear completly. Cloud and Tidus walked over to Zeik and Saito.
"go-got him." Zeik said then fell into Tidus arms.
Saito started waking up and was back to normal. Tidus moved Zeik to a different position and they started to walk to a door at the other end. when they got there Zeik came to and started to walk but needed a little help. a giant glyph appeard over the door, Tidus reached out and touched it. the glyph turned blue then faded. the door creaked open and they walked in.
inside there was a huge tube with some one in it.
"noooooooooooooooo!" Saito screamed from the back of the group!
"what is it Saito!" Cloud saying suprised.
"it-its... Sierra! look what they have done! no! no! no! no! no!" Saito screamed!
Saito ran up to the chamber and fell to it trying to cluth the glass.
"Saito, its going to be ok. we will get her out." Zeik said trying to comfort Saito.
a glow came from the machine and Sierra started to wince like she was hurt. her eyes opened instantly. she started to glow a tinted blue color. Saito looked up at her.
"look what the have done to you!" Saito said.
Saito moved his hand to the glass and steped back leaving a little space between his arm and the glass. dark magick rushed to his hand and you could see little surges of magick running through his arm.
"Demi..." Saito said.
the black orb started to form inside the glass and outside, it was halfway on both. the glass started to rip apart. it was sucked in by the demi. the demi faded and the water rushed out the whole saito made. Sierra lade at the bottom of the chamber. Saito reached his arm to the glass, his hair became slightly spiky.
"ahhhhhhh!" Saito said giving a surge of energy.
the glass chamber burst to peices and Saito stepped in. he picked up Sierra nd moved her outside the chamber. Cloud came over and checked her pulse. it was beating but at an inhuman rate of speed.
Sierra began to glow brighter, an magick wave serged from her body, it launched Cloud, Tidus, and Zeik back through the door and Saito into the broken chamber. Sierra got up in a wobbly like motion, she had an evil smile on her face. she blurred to Saito but Cloud already back there grabbed her by the neck. he through her back through the door. she flew and Tidus rammed the handle of his sword at her head. she fell to the ground, she had her eyes closed. Tidus leane over her, she swiped her feet around and landed a blow to Tidus's face. he flew far to the right as Sierra casted mighty gaurd on herself.
Zeik ran at her from the side and gave a full force punch. he hit hard sending Sierra into the wall on the left. on impact she made a giant wide crater but it didnt go to deep.
"im going to rip you to peices!" Sierra said in an eerie cheerfull way.
she blurred from splace to place moving at Zeik. she appeared one more time holding his arm and almost braking it. she kept jerking it around back and forth.
"should i brake it? or maybe i shouldnt?" Sierra said while toying with his arm.
Tidus and Cloud came up from the side trying to swipe at her
"no no no. you wouldnt want his arm broken would you?" She said spining his arm to the braking point.
"aaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!" Zeik yelled.
Cloud and Tidus seemed hesitant to attack. Sierra looked at them, she soun his arm back still holding it she moved to Zeiks back, she let go and gave Zeik a hard kick. he went flying into Tidus but Cloud was way p in the air. he came down landing the back of his blade to Sierras face. she went spiralling about 50 feet then hit the ground. she slid on the ground then just layed there.
"Saitos theme song plays"
Saito got up from the chamber, he started to walk at Sierra. his marks were almost completly active. his skin was completly black, his wings had spikes all over them, his hai rose somewhat and got spiky, his eyes were purple, and he was moving in jerky movements. there was a single tear on his cheek.
he blurred to Sierra and spin kiked her into the air, he pulled out his chain and wrapped it around her neck. he leaped up to her and kiked her down. he flew up hard and the chain jerked. Sierra woke up then and grabed the chain. she pulled hard on it and Saito flew to the ground. he hit it hard making a crater in the ground. his chain pulled back into his sleeve.
"i will end this!!!!" Saito yelled.
he blured at Siera and kicked her in the gut, she bet over holding her gut, saito rammed his knee into her chin and she flew into the air. he dased on the ground at her. right befor she landed he spin kicked her to the wall. she hit it hard and right as the crater started forming Saito blurred at her and ramed his fast to her face. a torrent of dust flung around the 2.
the dust cleared and showed Saito still floating with his fist on her face. but something was wrong, Sierra was smiling. there was a small halo above her head. it slowly disipeared.
"i knew you casted your overdrve! i just knew it!" Saito said smiling.
Sierra looking half knoked out looked at Saito.
"i never want to do that again. i was in that chamber for days." Sierra said softly.
"weve been down here for 5 days! you gotta be kidding me" Saito said.
saito helping Sierra walk went to the group.
"looks like we got another member! one more for beating whoever is in charge!" Saito cheered.
"Saito are you gunna be ok? i meen you just killed one of your best friends." Cloud said.
Saito nodded and they walked back into the chamber room. there swa a door on the right side so they went through it. they came into a room with several chambers like the 1 Sierra was in, most were empty.
"whoever is in charge likes doing experiments." Zeik said.
one of the chambers had a half human half fish, engraved in the botom it read " exp # 3912 " they were walking around the tinted green room and found a narrow hallway. they began walking down it and came into a huge room that had 5 tubes in it. a door behind them slammed shut then some holes opened in the floor leting out gasses. everyone else was knoked out but Tidus. he was then shot in te head by a mounted cannon on the ceeling witch knoked him out on impact.
the group woke up a great deal of time later and they were in the chambers. nothing physical had changed about them. they couldnt move at all but they could see each other. a door opened at the end and a man walked in. he looked just like saito with the corruption and everything. 3 other men walked in and they were almost exact clones. then the Sierra clone came from the back.
Zeiks crest was glowing so bright his whole tank turned red.
"how dare they make a clone of me!" Zeik yelled from the chamber.
Zeik burst through blurring to each chamber and giving it a hard smack. they all broke then he blurred to the middle and waited for the others. they all blurred to the middle, and all but Sierra was glowing. Saito had a black aura going around him, Cloud had a yellow aura around him, Tidus had a blue aura around him, and Zeik had a dark red aura around him.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Cloud blurred at his clone, leaving a crack in the ground all the way to him. he took 5 punches at him, he swipped him right then left then punched him down then crouched and took a giant uppercut. he then blurred after him while pulling out his sword, he swiped at it hard. the clone flew to the wall but landed on it in a crouch. the clone then pushed off slamming into him and knoing him to the ground. Cloud smiled and then blurred away from under the clone who fell to the ground. Cloud appeared right behind him holding his blades point to his neck. he lifted it up feeling no weight in it at all and slammed it down hard. the clone didnt move at all. the clone sat there with blood coming from his back.
"haha! hahahaha! hahahahahahahahahahaha!" it laughed maniacly.
the clone blurred away and appeared ontop of Clouds head. he leaped up slithly just to where he was standin and slihgtly kicked the side of his face. Cloud slamme into the wall to his right. Cloud got up and walked forward. he ran at the clone and blurred right befor he took a swing and then jabbed at the clones back. the clone blurred and appeared on the top of his blade standing there. a shot of demi struck the clone in the back. he fell off the blade stunned. Cloud looked over at Saito who was fighting his clone. cloud then moved his sword down and pushed the back up against his clones neck. then he used some more strength and there was a snap. the neck broke and the clone lay there.
at the same time Cloud was fighting Zeik ran at his clone. he slammed his fist into the other ones fist. the other Zeik was sent to the wall and made a crater on impact. Zeik ran at his clone and started pounding at him on the wall. the crater kept geting wider and deeper. there was a wack, then Zeik wa sent halfway across the room and he skid on his feet crouched the rest of the way. they started running at each other again and Zeik summoned his fangs befor the other one could mimick his moves. Zeik took a slash down then anoither up leaping up with it at the same time. then he unleashed a barrage of slices at it and flipped his blades around so the handles were facing the clone. he jabbed both the handles at its gut and sent it to the wall. the clone fell to the ground and layd there.
at the same time Tidus blurred at his clone and they both clashed swords. Tidus swiped his foot down and trippe the other 1. he then flicked his blade down and landed on the clones chest. the clone quickly blurred then appeared behind tidus. the clone moved its blade around Tiduses neck and pushed on it with the dull side, Tidus began to choke. Tidus casting thundaga on themselves rolled away from the clones grasp as it fell to the ground.
"i geuss this crest prevents alot of stuff." Tidus said fast.
Tidus leaped at his clone spin slicing him to the wall. he hit him hard and sliced him well. the clone hit the wall and made a wide crater. Tidus ran at him and jabbed his sword hard at its gutt. there was a scream from the clone and then it hanged limp on the wall. Tidus pulle out his blade witch had cut straight through and braking through the spine.
at the same time Saito blurred at his clone, they were a good distance apart. they both charged up a demi and took aim. they shot it at each other but they colided in the middle with the Tidus clone. Saito and the clone pulled out there sythes. Saito took a swing while the other dashed up. the black wave launched at the clone and sent it to the wall while cutting it. saito started sending barrages of waves at him. the wall around him was completly scarred with waves. Saito then spun his sythe sideways infront of him.
"Sythe blast!" Saito said.
a blast the whole size of the circle the sythe made Feasting upon dung is what I do in my spare time. out at the clone. he was launched deeper into the wall and there was a load of dust pouring out from the hole. the clone stepped out looking completly black and then faded away.
Sierra waited for the others to finish, as did her clone. the party regrouped around Sierra.
"wateraja!" the clone yelled.
the whole group was hit with a tsunami of water that disipeared right after. Saito readied a Demi while Cloud, Tidus, and Zeik rushed at her. Saitos shot passed them then hit the clone hard. Tidus grabbed her arms and put them around her back. Cloud grabbed her legs and pined them to the ground. Zeik pulle out his fangs and let a brrage of slashes hit her. Saito flew over and stabbed both his katanas, he then started slicing with Zeik. Sierra seemed to be healing while this happened. Saito stopped for a second and readies his magick.
"Stop!" saito said.
the clone completly stopped while Zeik unloaded on her. he gave 1 final punch to her gutt and she burst to souls. at the same time all the clones burts to souls but saitos, cause his was completly destroyed. there was a quick blur by the door then it slammed. someone else was watching them fight. the party quickly ran at the door, there crests stopped glowing. they opened it and there was a very long hallway, but no one was in it now but them.they hustled down the hallway looking for the man. a scream was heard right next to them thruogh the wall.
Zeik slammed his fist into the wall making a decent sized hole. inside was a completly new room. it was a white room with a woman in it. she was on a table with several needles on her. her right arm was mutated and was black with spikes all over it. her left leg was the same way. some of her face wsa like that bt not much. she was screaming in pain and then a machine above shot a bolt at her and she layed still. there was a beeeep sound coming from a machine.
the group noticed a window twards the top of the room. there were a couple people standing there, all they could see was there shadows. Zeik powerd thruogh the wall and got in the room. the rest followed him as he jumped thruogh the window slamming one of the guys to the wall. he made a crater while he gripped the guys neck. Saito quickly got up there and pinned a guy to the ground. Cloud got the last one pined to the ground with his sword on him.
"whos in charge damnit! who is running this insans orginization!" Zeik shreiked t the guy on the wall.
"he he he... *sighs* hes looking. for the portal." the guy said.
" what portal." Cloud said ko-ing his guy and walking over intruiged.
"the portal between Spira and a new world, there has been odd genetic waves coming from somwhere in Spira. we found a way to use these waves and combine them with the people of Spira. now he wants to find the portal and take its energy's for himself. it is said that there is an ultimate being on the other side."the guy said.
--Sephiroth!-- Cloud yelled in his head.
"our leader wants to find this supreme being and use all resurses at hand to take him down then, use him an an experiment of absorbtion. our leader would combine this being with machina. then to himself. making an unstoppable force. even though i think our leader is strong enough." the guy finished.
Cloud hit the guy in the head with the back of his sword. the guy fell to the ground dead. Cloud was lost in his thoughts, and he didnt notice when the others walked through a door. quickly he hurried and caught up with them. they came into a room with a big screen on the wall. it flashed and then turned on. a blurred face appeared.
"because i want to keep my identity a secret im blurring out my face! im quite annoyed that you guys stole the crests that were actually ment for your clones i was planning on making, witch you guys also defeated... anywho, Saito i think you hold the key to what im looking for so ahem." the voice stopped and moved aside.
the portal was behind him but something was wrong, it was cracked, badly cracked.
"thats in midgar!" Cloud yelled out.
"whats midgar?" saito asked.
"its a place from my demension" Cloud answered.
"you meen your not from Spira!" Saito said.
Cloud nodded and then the man grunted.
"anyway as you can see the portal is cracked. nothing can get in or out. *sigh* i really want to get in there but something went amiss when Cloud came along. ultima weapon wasnt supposed to come with him, anybody could have though... alright saito heres the deal. you in your full corruption mode not half corruption run into the portal and kill youself to fix it. or ill kill all your friends then ill through your body in after turning it into full corruption myself."
"what do you meen fu-"Zeik was cut off.
"he meens my full corruption. ive never done it befor... but i know i could because ive always had choice to turn back befor. but i have no idea if i go full. i geuss you could say. im scared to." Saito answered.
"well saito whats it gunna be?" the voice said.
the screen turned off and then they all started to fade. they appeared near the portal with him. the man had on a dark red shirt with black pants. he had a black belt on and he had on a black scarf. his eyes were yellow and his teeth were pointy.
"alright now that your here lets hurry up saito turn into that beast." the man said.
the group got in a fighting stance. everyones crest began to glow. saito stood back and summoned alot of the power from the crest. he began to summon bahamut fury. the aeon came down and landed behind the party. Cloud and Tidus came back while Zeik and the beast went after the man. the man pointed his fingers at the beast. there was a flash from it then the beast burst into souls and disipeared.
"my name is gade. if you wanted to know."
Zeik landed his blow on gade and noticed his hand was caught. Zeik was thrown to the wall and made a crater in it. he got out slowly. the crests red aura grew. his shirt began to rip as his wings came out. his muscles bulged out while his skin became clammy Zeiks eyes got blood thirsty. Saito going into his half corrupted state stayed back. Sierra casting wateraja on him while Saito casted Firaja on him and Cloud dashed at him with Tidus, both there swords drawn.
"you have no idea what kind of power your dealing with gade!!!!!!!!!!" Cloud yelled while running at him.
Tidus was smacked back but Cloud ducked it and swiped at his chest. Gade caught offgaurd was sent into the air by this hit. Gade landed on the ground on his feet.
"ok that kind of hurt..."
Gade looked at cloud and pointed his finger at him. he almost shot but then saito got infront of him.
"damn you already figured out i cant completly destroy you. oh well"
Saito aimed a greater demi at him and fired. gade useing mimmick did the same. they hit each other and destroyed one another. Gde just about leaped at Saito but there was a very loud, wack. for a second everybody saw Zeik with his skin red and his fist on the back of Gades head. befor Gade even moved Zeik blurred to the other side and rammed his knee into his gut. then he spun around Gade and slammed his leg into his back. everybody saw a flurry of red and then Gade shot to the ground. Zeik was flying in the air right above him.
" so your catching me off gaurd now Zeik?" Gade said kind of annoyed.
Gade blurred extremely fast and spin kicked Zeik in the gut then flicked his foot up to Zeiks chin. Zeik shot to the ceeling hard. then Gade launched a thundaja at Zeik without hardly trying. right befor it hit Sierra casted reflect on Zeik. the high powred shot came back and hit Gade with twice as much energy. Gade fell kneeling to the ground.
"alright Saito you had your chance. its over now." Gade said.
quickly he started to reach his hand out. the light from the crests began to get sucked into it.
"now after this im going to go get that ultimate being sephiroth and steel all his power!!!"
he blurred first to Cloud and spun kick him in the gut, then he moved just as fast to Tidus and slammed his hand to the side of his head. in the blink of an eye he was at Zeik and landed a blow on Zeiks gut. he then blurred to Sierra and slammed his hand to her gut. then he moved back to his spot and snapped. everybody hit hit blasted hard in every derection. there were 4 craters in the room now. each holding one of these heroes. while Saito stood in the middle.
"ill never let you win!" Saito yelled ou as loud as he could.
his friends fell every witch way to the ground as he pulled out his sythe.
"ill never let the likes of you kill me! or my friends! never!" screaming again.
"life is beautiful starts"
Saito rushed at him taking his first swing. it actually landed cuting into Gades shoulder. Gade quickly blurred and seemed shocked at the small kids new found speed and strength. saito turned and saw him. he dashed and took an upwards slice at him. Gade this time caugt the blade but then with Saito smiling, the blade shot its black wave, slamming into Gade and sending him into the ceeling. saito switched his sythe to his right hand and spun then moved his sythe behind him but held it sideways, and he had his left hand charging a gravitation. saito shot it then swung his sythe smacking into it and creating an extremely powerfull wave. it nailed Gade but he stood there taking little effect.
Gade was glowing white colored. he had a crest around his neck that accidently came out from under his shirt but he didnt notice. Gade moved twards saito slowly.
"your finished you little brat!"
he took a swing at Saitos gut, landing hard Saito fell to his knees holding his gut and coughing out blood. "song plays its chorus. just open yor eyes - at my funeral."
Saito sat there for a minute waiting for the finishing blow. he looked up and saw Gade looking at the portal behind Saito. Saito turned his head around and saw some one with kind of long grey hair and had on a weird outlandish outfit that he knew wasnt from spira. the portal was fixed competly and this man was standing there with an annoyed look.
"se-se-se-sephiroth!" Gade finaly said but when he finished it ws in a calm evil tone.
"these plans to destroy me. they have failed. i destroyed yor whole labrinth under this land. and now ive come to finish you off to." Sephiroth said calmly
he quickly moved to Gade grabbing him by the neck the moving even faster to the wall slamming him into it. he through Gade back then shot at him with a blast of magick and Gade was vaporized. Sephiroth looked around, some souls floated where Gade was killed, and on the ground was his crest. Sephiroth absorbed the souls then picked up the crest put it on and went through the portal.
"im only letting you because i got what i wanted here." as Sephiroth said this to saito the energy returned to the other crests and the other woke up.
saito explained the whole ordeal after they were all struk by Gade.
"you meen Sephiroth easily took that guy down! and now he has his power to!" Cloud said angrily.
"yeah... im suprised Sephiroth even let us live. i wonder why?" saito said.
" lets get out of here. i think we need a brake for a little while, and remember do not tell anybody about this portal. we are the only ones who will know." Tidus said.
" i cant beleive how strong Gade was... and Sephiroth beat him down just like that!" *Zeik snapped*
" were going to need alot more if were going to even think about kiling Sephiroth." Sierra said.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 am

~ epilouge ~

`6 months later`

Saito was sitting in waste deep water with Cloud, Tidus, Zeik, Cutlass, and Sierra. a light started to shine as a giant machine opened up. 4 huge spikes started pouring out water and the water was suspended in mid air. it formed a huge sphere and then frrom the side everybody jumped in. Sierra swam to the Goal position fast. the whole team got organized. Cloud and Tidus were up front and with Zeik and Saito in the middle. there was a ball and Cutlass "Zeiks girl friend" was by it. there was a whistle then Cutlas swam at it, getting to it first she flung it back to Tidus who swam with it a ways then pssed it to Cloud who was near the goal. Cloud using the blls momentum flung it i little ways infront of Tidus, who got it then spin kicked it at the goal. it nicked the goalies fingers and went in easily.
the group reasembled to there positions and the whistle blew. this time the other team made it but Cutlass quickly stole it and smercked as she sped down the feild. right as some one talckled her she passed it bacwards to Zeik who shot it at the guy who tackled her. it hit him bounching off his chest and knoking the wind out of him, Saito caught it then quickly passed it up to Tidus. Tidus swam with it to the end and passed it to cloud who was ready. Cloud spun and kicked it then blurred to the ball as it moved at the goal. he kicked it again and it shot straight into the goalie and knoked him through the goal. a buzzer came and half time started. they returned to the water to take a small brake.
"we make a good team dont we?" Saito said.
"yeah with Tidus's help ive gotten pretty good" Zeik said.
"weve gotten prety good" Cutlass said nudging him. Zeik blushed a little.
"we will dominate the other teams!" Cloud said.
'were going to win this tournament for sure!" Tidus said.
the machine opened up again and the team dove in. they got in new positions. this time Cutlass and Sierra switched places same with Zeik and Cloud and Saito and Tidus. the whistle blew on Sierra rushed at the ball. she took it then kick passed it back to Zeik. Zeik was tackled but he didnt fumble the ball. Zeik passed it to Saito who got it in his hand then aimed his hand at the goal and fired. it made it in with ease, just passing over the goalie.
the team returned to there positions and got ready for the whistle. the other team got the ball then passed it to there team mate. she took it almost all the way then Cloud tackled and got the ball from her. Cloud kicked it up the feild and Saito got it. Saito dropped itthen kicked it to Zeik who was by the goal. he didnt even catch it but he just went straight for the shot, the goalie saw him smile evily and kick the ball. it hit the goalie again knoking him into the wall of the water. there was a buzz then the teams returned again.
"it is 4 to nothing with the Gladiators leading and the albhed's have zip, ziltch, nadda, nothing, zero!" the announcer said, sending the crowd into a frenzy of claps and cgeers.
the whistle blew again and the albheds got to it first. he quickly passed it to his friend, then speaking a little albhed, he took off down the feild. the ball carrier doged Tidus and through it at the first one. but itwas a fake. he then quickly shot at the Goal. there was a loud smack as Cutlass held the ball in one hand, and the other arm crossed over her chest.
"you cant get anything passed me!" she said as she threw the ball to Cloud.
Cloud took the ball up half feild then passed it to Saito. saito geting the ball easy passed it to Zeik with an evil smile. saito blurred just as Zeik started to kick it. then Saito got it for the double kick. the ball spun wildly making a long ( shape as it launched into the goal. the buzz came again as the 2 teams got into new positions. this time Saito was goalie. Sierra and Cutlass were paired at the front. Cloud was near the ball and Zeik and Tidus were in the middle. the whistle came and Cloud easily got to the ball first by a long shot. he passed it back to Sierra who swam up with it halfway into there side. she passed it to cutlass who has halfway between her and the goal. Cutlass kicked it hard. there were trails of bubbles around the ball cause it moved so fast. it went through the Goal and bounced off the back of the water, then went back through. the buz came twice but they quickly fixed the double point.
they got into position and the whistle came. Cloud got there easily again and laughed a bit. he threw it to Cutass this time he swam up a little while Sierra with her great swimming skills, shot up the feild and was near the goal. Cutlass tossed the bal up then got it on the drop. she kicked it nice and hard at Sierra. Sierra caught it in both her feet then swung in a backflip like motion and flung the ball into the air. out of nowhere Tidus swam up and used sphere shot. the ball launched at the Goal. and there was a flash then the water was tinted gold, and fireworks were going off all around. the teams swam to the middle and a platform faded in. the water drained out and the 2 teams stood there cheering and giving congratulations.
the crowd hushed as Tidus walked up and held his hand out.
"the blitzball season has started. i think this is a perfect start to this season. now. lets see witch team can beat us!" Tidus cheered and let the crowd go into a flurry of whistles and cheers.
"lets get this season sarted!" Cloud said as he leaped off the platform reaching into his pocket. he pulled out a grappling hook and shot it at part of the roof that was open. he quickly got up there and his bike was placed up there befor hand. he rode off and took off.
"alright people of Spira! challenge us! we'll take you on!" Sierra and Cutlass said together. then walked to the back of the platform.
" were gunna have a damn good season this year! you got that Spira! lets start blitzballin!" Zeik cheered. he stayed at the front and waited for Saito.
saito walked up kind of shy like.
"it is what makes us different" as he said this his wings sprouted out. the same with Zeiks. "that brings us all together!"
he then jumped off the front of the stage with Zeik. the 2 girls then leaned and fell off. they swooped down and caught them then took off out of the stage.
the crowd cheered and gave whistles and screams as the 4 flew out of the arena and took off. Tidus was still tanding there. holding the blitzball. he let it drop and caught it under his foot.
"this blitzball season, has only just begun!" Tidus cheered and then shot his own grappling hook straight up. Cloud was flying with his bike right over the blirzball arena. Tidus quickly shot up and got on the bike. they took off just like that.

End...

Last edited by xribit on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 am

uh oh i 6-posted! including this 1.
xD
"says 6 posted cause i dont know the word for it xD"
alright Tiddles add up the XP.
jk you do what you want. but it is over. very good story.
"ending kicks arse" a.k.a.: ~epilouge~
GO BLITZBALL
soz for saying so much here. just trying to make a perfect ending.

alright go ahead everyone. xD. post to your hearts contend. lol
btw i need a blitzball ame, hurry up and get on.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Hmm, my personal suggestion would be Outcast, but then Cutlass would hit me over the head and say "That's a terrible name, Zeik. Why not the Stonethrowers? The Gladiators? The Screaming Hellfire?" She get's really rowdy and competitive as she speaks, so I have to kiss her so she doesn't have a freaking heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Zeik - Pwn3d. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

indeed he did pwn.
"now whats name of our blitzbal team Tiddles?"
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:34 pm

>_> I don't know. Fig're it out. XD
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 pm

there we go
xD
"as i pick Cutlass's choice Gladiators"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Blitzball? That hasn't even started yet, gee's.
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 pm

the poral hsnt been built yet but i used it
Razz
xD
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Watcha mean?
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:53 pm

the portal to spira hasnt been made yet.
and blitzball hasnt been made yet.
xD
lol
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 pm

So how could you have used the portal?
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 pm

it just seemed to fit in xD
"but hry it does make the story beter, Sephi ownz"
lol
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Sephiroth/Suoku would own you for talking about him.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm

im only sayin good things xD
lol
and he did own in the story xD
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Watch yo' back Saito.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

-is watching-
xD
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 pm

*Sephiroth stabs your back*
ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 pm

0WN4G3 H4X0RZ.
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:34 pm

#4 #4, ¥0l l 4l2 5l l(# 4 l/l00l3. l/l00l3.
Try readin' that, in l337 speak. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to be a hero - Finished.   to be a hero - Finished. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to be a hero - Finished.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next