Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Raider's Goal Achieved~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Zeik was walking in Midgar, like everyday. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yep...
BOOM!
A gaping hole opens in the mountains to the East. Smoke and fire lays in its wake. A giant tank with a drill crawled out of the dust. Several black wolves followed it. Zeik jumped out of the limits of Midgar and summoned his Fangs. A wolf pounced and Zeik kicked it to the side while slashing at another on the ground. The tank came closer, almost to the point of ramming some of the wolves, when one young wolf jumped in front of Zeik. He barked at the tank and scratched at the air. Zeik repelled some more wolves and picked up the youngling. He carried the pup under his left arm while strking off more wolves, but wasn't expecting the cannon on the tank to fire. Zeik covered the pup and took the full blast. He flew back into the city and skid on the ground, all while keeping the pup from being hurt. Zeik got up with a limp, and the wolf pup was pawing at Zeik's bad leg, whimpering. Zeik could barely see the tank, but he knew that cannon was going to fire again. He let out a groan and ran to his apartment. He set the wolf pup down. "Stay here, OK? I won't be long." The wolf whimpered some more as Zeik shut the door behind him.

Back outside, he immediately noticed the damage. A corner of a building was blown up, and was very unstable. Zeik knew he had to get the tank out now. He drew his Fangs again and went right for the tank. He jumped up to see an opening of some sort, but nothing showed. He landed on the roof of the tank, where he could land a few hits. He stabbed into the top, but a siren went off. The drill shook, and rotated upward. The drill was facing up, which knocked Zeik off. When he got up, he knew where to go: a locked hatch in the back. However, this metal was too tough to slash. Another siren, and the cannon swiveled around to the hatch. "Oh, damn." Zeik had enough time to brace himself, and closed his eyes. He heard another boom, but he still stood. He opened his eyes, to see a metal ball where the tank shell should have been. It had compressed with the hatch that was ripped off.
"Hey Zeik, you okay?" Saito base-jumped off of the unstable building's roof and landed squarely on his feet.
"I've been better. Nice shot with that Demi." Zeik turned to the hole in the tank. A few cloth-ridden warriors grabbed spears and charged at the two. Saito shot the first one, who fell instantly. He moaned in pain. Zeik elbowed another, flipped him, grabbed the spear, and stabbed the last one. "Pathetic Raiders."
"You mean those were Raiders?"
"They must have salvaged new technology from... the ruins of Medi."
"Those bastards. Hey, that's a nice tunnel in the mountain."
Saito walks outside the city and looks into the tunnel. Zeik looked up, turned around, and faced the tank again. Zeik smiled wide. He felt happy for one of the first times.

Saito was feeling the walls of the tunnel when he heard another siren. He jumped outside as a vampire turned the drill to the front. "Hey, hop on!" Zeik yelled over the motor. Saito let the drill pass and jumped into the hole in the back.
"Good call with this hunka junk. We'll get to your city in no time."
"Hopefully. This should cut through the rock like-"
Zeik hit a metal wall in the tunnel. They were both shaken, and the tank broke down.
"Damn. Looks like we'll be walking a while." Saito and Zeik walked outside the tank, and stopped when they saw what exactly they hit: the border of a new city underground.
Dolor.
Zeik clenched his teeth and cursed under his breath. Saito looked discouraged, and moved back into the tank. Zeik wondered for a moment, right before he heard a siren and an explosion. Zeik jumped in surprise. He looked up at Saito, who gave him an evil smile. "Coulda gave me a warning, but, ok." Zeik stepped in the tank, and within a few sirens and maneuvers, they turned the tank and entered.

The city looked almost like the cave hybrid of Midgar, with its stone buildings and dirt support. However, metal was obviously a huge part of Dolor's new build. One part of the underground Zeik could recognize: the arena. Zeik started to run, and when Saito began catching up, Zeik elbowed him and said "I don't need help."
"I beg to differ! You wouldn't have got into that tank if I didn't save your hide!"
Saito bound ahead and both of them found the fighter's entrance. "Hmph, no guards? They're sleezier than you say they are."
"They aren't sleezy. They're too busy watching the show."
Zeik pointed down the hall to a man, a woman, and a silver dragon. Saito knew exactly who Zeik was referring to, silently apologized, and stepped aside for Zeik to save the day.

Within a few seconds, Zeik had lodged three thunder materia into his blades. Drain still remained in his right Fang. As Zeik continued running, he held his left blade like a jousting knight's lance and charged out the tunnel. When Zeik extended his arm, a huge bolt launched at the serpent. The dragon screamed in pain. Everyone looked toward the tunnel, including the two combatants. Both of them ran up to the vampire and hugged him.
"It's about damn time you came back!"
"I thought I'd never see you again! Oh, Zeik..."
"Uh, guys..."
Zeik twisted around as a claw swiped at the trio. Zeik let go as both of his old friends drew their weapons. Frederik was first to jump into the fray, slicing hard at the claw that nearly hit him. Cutlass ran swiftly and stabbed into the leg. Zeik jumped up and sent waves of black toward the silver beast. The dragon was quick to smack the three down. Zeik was first to recover, and signaled a hand toward Saito, who knew Zeik couldn't handle it. Saito pulled out his scythe and spun into the air, creating a screw-like pattern of scars on the serpent's chest. The three went for the claw again, slashing in perfect time to create five parallel lines on that limb. The limb spread apart and collapsed.
The dragon had just about enough and inhaled. Instead of breathing fire, the dragon sent a freezing flame that encased Zeik and Frederik without warning. Cutlass quickly saw the situation and held a a cutlass to each one. Her blades heated up, and the ice began to melt.
"C'mon, hurry up. Hurry up." Saito was still reaping the dragon, who seemed to be ignoring him to get a shameless kill out of Cutlass. The dragon opened its jaw,

and swallowed a heap of Flarora. The dragon was writhing in pain as who else but Tidus jumps out of the tunnel. Cloud was following as well, since his bike was leaned up against the outside wall. As a Grand Blade and an Ultima Weapon began their assault, Cutlass had almost unfrozen Zeik; Frederik was already smacking the dragon with his lance. When Zeik finally came to, he fell right into Cutlass's arms. "Thanks, Cutlass. I needed that," Zeik mumbled at Cutlass's shoulder. Zeik stumbled to his feet and drew his blades again. Zeik shouted to his allies, who were making some progress at the beast. "Back off. I got this." As commanded, Frederik, Saito, Cloud, and Tidus landed on the ground. Zeik dropped his swords and pushed the air in front of him. A dark beam shot out and hit the dragon in the head. Within seconds, a black orb formed in the arena, encasing Zeik and the serpent. The dragon was looking very faint as Zeik gathered dark and thunder energy in his fist. He dashed forward and punched the dragon in the chest. His punch sent his whole arm into the dragon, which Zeik used to launch it upward. Zeik jumped and pulled his Fangs to his hands. Zeik began slashing. Wtih every slash, the sphere faded. With the final slash, the dragon was sent down in a crater, which finally killed it on impact. Zeik lost conscienceness and fell like the dragon. His last memory before he fainted was Cutlass catching him before he hit the ground.

Arf, arf! The fenrir pup was the first face Zeik saw when he came to. He was on the table that, until recently, had a dead duck on it. Everyone Zeik called a friend or ally was siting down in the apartment. Zana saw his life and smacked him across the face. "You thought you could ditch Midgar and head home? HA! I told everyone where your apartment was so they could drag you back."
"He went there so he could find me, which was very SWEET of him, Zay-nuh."
Cutlass gave Zana a glare that could melt diamonds. Zana pouted and sat down on the opposite side Cutlass was from Zeik's table.
"Girls will be girls..."
"That they will."
"Yep."
"Yep."
"Yep."
"Uh-huh."
Every man in the room slouched in their seat as Zeik's head was about to explode with the tension the two girls beside it were emitting. Choose a side, Zeik. Either way, you'll get an earful. Zeik casually tilted his head toward Cutlass and smiled. He was still too weak to move anything but his head, which proved useful for Zana, as she kicked Zeik in the crotch and stormed out. That "shock" put enough energy into Zeik to slide into Zana's old seat, across from Cutlass.
"So, how's life?"
"Alright. You know, the Raiders razed Medi and used the remains to build Dolor. They're planning to do the same with every other city on Gaia,"
Cutlass said while checking her nails as if she was bored of it.
"Well, I heard from some sources that a One-Winged Angel is going to destroy the universe with a dome he built in Nibelhiem. We'll need a Legendary Chocobo to get inside, which I almost used to get to you. But now, here we are," Zeik said with half an eye open, sliding lower in his seat.
"Well that's good. Same old, same old. Almost makes you wonder where the good times went."
"Yeah, those days when I was a prince of something more than dirt, and no one knew it but us. When we spent our days playing with swords, causing mischief, and having fun doing it. Where DID they go?"
"They never left."
With that precious line, their lips met. Saito, getting the picture, pointed a thumb at the door, which everyone hastily followed. "I missed you, Zeik."
"Me too."
The couple stepped outside with their arms over the other's shoulders.

Last edited by Zeik Hunter on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : .....NO SEX ALLOWED!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Demi is soooo my favorite spell.
*updates bio*
*makes favorite spell*
*types Demi*
xD
woohoo
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Sweeheeheet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:56 pm

oolala!
xD
lol
pretty good though.
cant wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

xribit wrote:
oolala!
xD
lol
pretty good though.
cant wait for more.
You have a sick mind, PERVERT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:12 pm

oh come on i didnt meen it like that xD
but still
"cant wait for more of your story!"
lmao
jeeze and your thinking that way.
gosh u pervert xD
lmao
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Meow, fft, fft! XD
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:06 pm

ZEIK BE GETTIN' LUCKEH!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

AND THEN HE WOKE UP! ROTFLMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Owned.
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Yrm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~   ~The Raider's Goal Achieved~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Raider's Goal Achieved~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To FFL Forums :: RPG Related :: Old Storyline-
Jump to: