Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Saito nightmare battle~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

~Saito nightmare battle~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:16 am

i was blurring from tree to tree in the kilika forest when a voice came out to me.
"what are you doing here Saito? i gave you a gift and you hardly use it!"
the voice echoed away as i leaped away from the forest. with a quick blast of energy i shot to the derection of water. i landed in a dive heading twards bevelle. i was gliding through the water when a giant fish that was grey and looked mutated. it took me a second to realize it was sin, but he semed to not be there. after i blinked he was gone.
i felt a sudden erge to go to zanarkand so i turned sharply and headed out of the water. i shot out getting about 100 feet in the air. i looked around useing my advanced eyes and saw zanarkands peeks. in a quick bolt i shot back into the water and headed at zanarkand. when i arrived there was a major pain in my head.
i walked uncounciously twards a tower, or at least i thought it was. as i walked into it i seemed to just seep in. when i walked in i started to fall. i landedon a platform and saw someone standing on the ledge. a voice came
"i cant beleive youve lasted this long"
i didnt know who this man was but he was getting me mad
"Hey! who are you! how do you know me? how did you contact me? where are me? answer me! why dont you turn around?!?!"
the man held up a blizt ball and let it role from his hand. as it fell he kiked it what looked like slightly but it shot at me with force. it hit me and knoked me back into a wall on the platform. the wall cracked and formed an insignia as it crumbled.
"aaaaaaahhhhhhhh"
i screamed in pain. the man began to turn around and i saw that it was the hunter, jecht. he smerked at me and jumped off the platform in a flip. a rumble started to come and the ground began to break. a giant hand had come up and slammed through the platform. i leaped up and shot high in the air. final sin had formed and was rising from the floors of zanarkand.
i landed on a building and ran up it. it was a fairly high sky scraper. i leaped off at sin as he pulled out his sword. i wiped out my chain as he swung. i pulled the chain verticly and held it tight. the sword hit the chain and sent me flying. in a demonic voice sin said
"is that all you got Saito? i did bestow you with my power!"
i began to stop in mid air. black wings started sprouting from my back. i floated there in mid air. sin charged up a ball in his hand that looked like the spell Demi. as he through it i pulled out my corrupted sythe. i slashed multiple times at the approaching ball but it wouldnt stop. as it hit i was sent into the sky scraper causing it to fall. the ball faded and i once again flew.
i went right at sin blurring as he swiped his sword at me. the sword crashed through several buildings befor it stopped on a boat floating in mid air. my marks began to rage as i blurred from place to place. i appeared right infront of sin and took a swing at his head. right as the blade hit he blurred away.
he was completly gone. as i spun around i felt a grip around me. sin had appeard again out of nowhere. as he said
"you are no match for me saito. you couldnt even beat a fly"
my marks began to burn. my eyes turned black. the marks started to flame up.
"sin, thank you for this power. but now you must pay for destroying kilika!"
i burst my wings open causing sin to loose his grip. my left hand blazed black my chain turned black as well. i wiped it through him and pulled it back. as i pulled it back i charged terra gravitation in my other hand. my sinspawn seeped from me and began slicing at him all around with the sythe and chain. the ball in my hand shatterd but i focused all the balls to head at sin. they all made contact exploding on him.
a black shade fell over the destroyed city. as it cleared sin was still standing. a sheild formed around me. as i forced it forward, sin began to step back. the blast shot at him with so much force that the buildings around desintigrated on touch of the wave. the wave hit sin making the colossus vaporize. as he dispersed in a shade it began to clear.
i saw jecht standing in a small area.
" Saito youve earned my power. i hope it kills you someday! hahaha!"
i landed in the same area as him with black flames burning around my body. i reached at my chest. the same insignia formed and a sword handle appeared. i pulled out a smaller version of sins sword. i dashed at him almost as a blur. i spun right befor i kiked him into the air. i leaped up above him. he spun around slow enough to just see me take my first swing at him with the blade. after a barrage of swings i began to spin. i spun in a frontflip motion. my wings charged up making one flap. as the wings snapped everything above them was sent flying. i blurred to the ground lightning fast. as i landed i made a giant crater. i was crouched with the blade held bak in 1 hand and the other holding the ground.
the flames on me shifted to the blade and the blade shattered. the flames rushed into the insignia in my chest and it disipeared. jecht fell to the ground and bounced into the air. on the bounce he split in half and a blinding light came from inside. after a couple seconds i realized that it was the souls of the victims he killed. they rushed from him in countless numbers. as he landed again they were blazing from him at the same rate. i turned away from him and walked away.
"as i walk away my theme song plays"
a portal opened and i passed through it. it maked me fall ito the water. i landed swimming down to the bottom to think over what happened. as the time passes it becomes night.
"music stops"

Last edited by xribit on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: oh well. kinda long right?   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am

lol. i just got into it when i was making my storyline. kinda takes a while to read. lmao. it took forever to write i know that. alright whoever reads the whole drn thing. tell me how it is. then check my bio. i updated it lol tell me if its good or not. xD "wat needs work"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggg.

But, good. Kinda overpowering your character a bit, but still good.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 am

ty xD, "this is the new saito 15 years old lol npt 10" hes not that much different. bt i was trying to make it seem like my marks gave me sins power while i faught him xD
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:08 am

NOT LAWL! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:02 am

i dont know if i wanna do another storyline im thinking about making a poll lol xD. and everyone keep posting xD.
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

That's what I'm doin'.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:03 pm

and you guys thought this storyline wa long! ha.
my other 1 is so much better. xD
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 pm

It is good. o3o
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:11 pm

ty tidus. xD
and now its on part 3 jeeze
xD
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah. We might have to put your writing in your own forum. LOL.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:25 pm

id use the whole thing up in no time xD
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:06 pm

That'd be quite impossible, because of the unlimited number of pages that you can create.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah so true.
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 pm

New update to mah story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Saito nightmare battle~   ~Saito nightmare battle~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Saito nightmare battle~
Page 1 of 1