Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trail of blood. a book im working on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

Trail of blood. a book im working on. Empty
PostSubject: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:38 pm

-Prolouge-
"hey Saito, where you going?" Said Arcane.
"leave me alone" Said Saito while running past Arcane.
"come on if you never tell me whats wrong ill just never stop asking!" Arcane said playfully.
"What was that!" Saito yelled.
"What do you meen Saito" Said Arcane.
Saito quickly jumped through a stain glass window with a picture of a knight on it with silver armor. As Saito passed through the glass he grabbed the edge of the wall and held on. Saito began sliding down the wall of the castle. Saito looked down and in the distance could see a light in his dads Chamber. quickly Saito bursted off the wall in a flash. Saito landed on a bridge where there were thee people. they were dressed odd, the first one had on a suit of armor and held a huge sword. the second had a dagger in his hand, and had on a tight fitting chainmail suit. the third was holding a staff with blades on each end. Saito reached to his back and gripped his sword. Saito smashed it down at the second person that started running at him. Just as Saito was bringing his massive sword up, the third person took a swing at him with his staff. Quickly Saito ducked and did an upward slash through the guys chest, the guy fell and died. Saito turned just in time to block the first persons attack. Saito stopped it with his sword. In a flash Saito jumped up to the guys eye level. Saito dug his teeth into the guys neck and ripped it to shreds.
"Vile Vampires!" Saito screamed as he began running to his father. Saito herd a sound behind him and saw Arcane land next to him. they both started running to their father. Arcane bursted through the heavy iron doors first. Saito came in just after holding his massive broadsword. there was a flurry of movement infront of Saito. after a second Saito saw Arcane being held up by a vampire.
"let go of him you feind!" Saito yelled.
"your just a spineless coward of a race dear boy" the vampire said calmly.
in a quick movement the vampire thrusted a sword through Arcanes chest, blood sprayed on the wall. Saito dropped to his knees and stood there. Saito looked up and at the far corner of the room and saw his father. he was in his chair with a sword stabbed through his heart.
"no! Raize!" said someone from behind Saito.
the vampire ran past Saito and there was a loud thud. the vampire shot past Saito again but in the other direction. Someone ran past Saito and gave him a pat on the head.
"Frostic! no! he'll kill you!" Saito said almost inaudible.
Frostic flashed and appeard next to the vampire. the vampire threw a punch at him. Frostc did a slight sidestep and brought his right hand up to meet the vampires arm. Quickly Frostic put his left hand on the other side and gave a hard push. the arm made a loud snap noise and went limp. All Saito saw was a quick flurry of movement then heard a popping noise. a red line slashed onto the wall behind Frostic. he turned just as an armored vampire was braking through the wall. moving twice as fast as Frostic the vampire grabbed Frostic's neck and lifted him up. the vampire dropped him and then threw a hard kick to his gut. as Frostic flew into the air the vampire blurred and appeard with his knee up. Frostic rammed into it and coughed up some blood. as Frostic was rising the vampire grabbed him by the back of his armor, bending it. in a force like Saito has never seen the vampire threw Frostic through a wall. Frosic flew outside of the castle and started to fall. he flew straight through the wall sorrounding the castle and fell to the ground knoked out. Saito looked at the vampire that was walking at him. Saito jumped up and threw a punch. Just as Saitos punch got to the vampire it dissipeared and Saito felt a sharp pain in his gut. the vampire had blurred and rammed his knee into Saitos gut, Saito went up through the ceeling and kicked off the other one. Saito threw a flip kick at the vampire, but it missed with the same effect. Saito was kicked in the back so hard he flew through the floor. landing on the floor below Saito layed there.
"not much of a fighter are you?" the vampire waited but Saito didnt talk. "so much for being the prince of the lycans, you are the most pathetic race i have eve-"
Saito blurred and rammed three good kicks into the vampires gut. the vampire flew through the wall and landed with his hand in the ground. a black aura flared around Saito like a wildfire. Saitos eyes were completly black and there was a strange aura around his claws. in a flash Saito appeard next to the vampire. Saito threw a knee to its face, and made contact. Quicly Saito spun around and let the vampire fly into his claws. Saito put one foot on the ground and one on the vampires chest. Saito leaned back and threw the vampire over him, smashing it into the ground. Saito did a backflip and landed with a sharp kick to its gut. the vampire burst through the floor and landed on the ground. Saito blurred next to it but stood still. Saito fell to his knees and looked dizzy. the aura around Saito had vanished and his eyes looked its normal shade of red. the vampire got up and gripped Saito by the head. he lifted him up and held him there tightly.
"your nothing but an angry child!" the vampire smerked angrily. "your lucky ive got a plan for you.
the vampire blurred off with the hopless Saito, who was left at the whim of the vampire overlord.
-Several months later-
"get me the results Arale" said the overlord.
"yes my leige" Spoke Arale softly.
Arale left and came back around five minutes later.
"Sir, your not going to beleive this. your subbordinate has improved so much its unheard of!" Arale said with delight
"yes, yes, i see.... well inform me on when or if he gains the powers of the vampire race." the overlord said without emotion.
"sir you dont seem to understand. i meen... he HAS adopted traits of our perfected race. so far hes showing signs of psychic enhancements and he is starting to use them fluently. do you want to issue a mind wipe now?" Arale spoke hesitently.
"you have brought me great news Arale. but no, do not erase his memoy yet, i want his hatred to further strengthen his psychic abilitys." the overlord said calmly to Arale.
-meenwhile in Saitos quarters-
Saito was walking around his room, rubbing his claws about an inch into the wall.
"how long has he been at it?" asked a worker.
"this is day four, the marks keep getting deeper but his claw depth is the exact same. his spychic strength is growing, i think he knows now that hes a hybrid of our race and the royal bloodline of the lycans." responded another worker.
Saito turned and looked at a barred off window. in a flash Saito appeard holding onto it with one hand. Saito mouthed a few words stook his claws to one bar, sliced about an inch into it and hopped down. Saito walked to the middle of the room and stood there for a minute. the room began shaking around Saito. Saito knelt to the ground and put his hand on his head. He looked up, his eyes were completly white. in a flash Saito appeared outside the room, next to the workers. they tried to stop Saito but were pushed to the wall by Saitos psychic energy. Saito began walking down the hall at the vampire overlord. Saito moved his arms so his claws were in the wall. The overlord saw Saito and stood there hesitantly.
"your not the only one with psychic powers." the overlord said calmly.
Saito growled at him while he lifted his hand. in a blast of energy Saito was sent to the floor then the ceeling, and pinned there. Saito looked at the overlord with eyes filled with hatred. Saitos eyes returned to normal and his psychic energy ceased. the overlord lowered Saito to the ground. Saito layed there and didnt bother moving. the overlord walked over to Saito and gripped his head. The overlord sent massive amounts of psychic energy into Saitos head. Saito passed out and was taken to an isolated chamber.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Chapter 1 - what happened?
-15000 years later-
Saito woke up after an eventfull dream. Saito got up and looked around. all Saito saw were trees and he could smell burning in the distance. Saito looked at himself, he had on new attire. Saito was now wearing a cloth like fabric that was black and had an attatchment on the back that could fit over his head. Saito put it on and looked at his pants. instead of his black armor Saito had on more black fabric that had slits in them. Saito reached in one of these slits and found a note. Saito began reading it.
"Saito, thats your name, incase i erased that to. dont think i did. i have left you in the woods, where you are now. you must find your own way to live in this world. watch out around people that smell differently, they are called humans. they wont take kindly to your claws, or your red eyes. haha. thats all for now."
Saito started walking in the derection of the burning smell. Saito came to a fire with stones around it, there were two shelters made out of cloth and there were four peolpe sitting around the fire talking. Saito walked out with his hands behind his back.
"dad whos that?" a young girl asked.
"are you lost sir?" the dad turned and said.
Saito looked away slightly and responded "yes"
"well, come on in and have a hot dog!" a boy that "looked" the same age as Saito said.
Saito walked over and grabbed the peice of meat the boy was holding. Saito vigorously bit into it and scarfed the whole thing down.
"thats not how you eat it silly. here ill help you." the young girl said while grabbing a stick and a hot dog.
The girl handed Saito the stick and pointed at the fire. Saito carefully put the hot dog into the flames and waited. Saito waited a couple minutes then looked at the girl.
"alright you can take it out now and give it to me." the girl said.
The girl grabbed the hot dog and two peices of bread. the girl put some red juice on it and Saito looked at her with a quizical look.
"oh this, this is called Ketch-up" she sounded out carefully.
"Ketch-up." Saito repeated.
"your not from around here are you?" the dad said watching Saito.
"no i dont think i am, i cant remmber much, i feel like i got hit in the head." Saito said, startling everyone.
"so what is your name? im Kenny, this is my daughter Steph and my son David." the dad said.
"my name is Saito." Saito replied, remembering the name on the note.
"hm. Saito, how old are you." Kenny said.
"i dont know." Saito said while turning his head.
"you look about Davids age, hes 16." said Steph.
"i geuss im 16." Saito replied.
"so where do you live?" asked David.
"dont got a home i suppose." Saito said while turning his head slightly.
"alright you can come home with us tomorrow, we will send you to a foster home in a week or so." said the dad, nodding to Saito.
Saito started eating the hot dog. he finished and looked around.
"im tired." Saito said while looking at the fire.
"alright you can sleep with David and Steph." the dad said.
"yeah Saito can bunk with us!" Steph cheered happily.
Saito was lead by Steph into the tent. Steph lifted up the blanket in there for Saito. Saito looked at Steph then at the bed.
"do you need to change first?" Steph asked, blushing slightly.
"uh.. yeah." Saito said while gripping his sweatshirt.
Steph left and Saito unzipped his sweatshirt. looking around Saito removed it and tossed it aside. Saito got under the covers on the far left side and turned to face the tent wall. Steph came back in and stood above Saito.
"close your eyes Saito." Steph said.
Steph unzipped a bag and pulled out her pajamas. quickly she changed into them and got under the covers by Saito. David came in and changed real fast as well. David got in his own sleepig back and dozed off pretty fast. Steph fell asleep shortly after. Saito didnt sleep at all. after everyone was sound asleep Saito got up and unzipped the tent quitely. Saito looked around and focused in on a sound coming from the bushes. Saito walked at it while smelling the air. Saito halted as it started coming out. it was a fat looking creature, but very big. Saito recollected it was a bear. Saito realized that the bear was a threat and got in a fighting stance. there was a very loud sound from behind Saito, the bear fell to the ground. Saito turned and saw Kenny holding a machine in his arms. it had smoke coming out the front.
"you dont need to defend the camp Saito, that bear would have killed you." Kenny said.
"i doubt it could have scratched me." Saito said while turning.
"what do you meen Saito?" Kenny asked.
"im not human." Saito replied while walking to his tent.
Saito got in just as the two kids were waking up. Saito reached over and grabbed his hoodie. he slipped it on and walked out of the tent. Saito looked to the dad and let the dad really look at him. Kenny noticed that Saitos eyes were completly red. they were almost glowing red. Saito turned away and started walking into the woods. Saito started walking backwards and flashed his fangs at Kenny. in a flash Saito blurred off deep into the woods. Saito was running at full speed when he smelled a unique sent. Saito stopped and looked around.
"whos there?" Saito called out.
"my names Kite, you look awfull strange for a lycan." Kite said while landing infront of Saito.
"what do you meen?" Saito asked.
"well for starters your the first lycan i have ever seen to have white hair, and also you have red eyes. that dates back to ancient times, but you look younger then me, how many years you been alive? 90... 100?" asked Kite.
"i dont know, i think i am 16." Saito replied.
"did you come in contact with any vampires recently Saito?" asked Kite.
Saito flinched at the mention of the word vampire but swore he hasnt made contact with them. Saito told Kite the whole story while Kite lead Saito to a small city. Kite came to a small house and got in. Kite sat down on a chair and pointed for Saito to sit at another.
"let me fill you in on the times Saito. ok. humans mainly rule the earth right now. an-" Kite started saying but was cut off.
"what! lycans ruled the earth for thousands of years!" Saito said sharply.
"hm, you do have some memory." Kite said.
Saito got up and walked around. over the next hour or so Saito explained about how he could remember his brother and his dad being killed by vampires, then being captured by a vampire. Kite told Saito that the vampire erased his memory and that he cant get it back. by now it was morning, or at least the sun was coming up.
"look you need to change your attitude or sooner or later your gonna bite off more then you can chew." Kite said to Saito as they were leaving.
"i think i can handle it." Saito said while letting Kite pass him to lead.
"alright first things first, we need to get some money, are you a good fighter?" Kite asked.
Saito nodded and Kite jumped off, Saito followed. they came to an abandoned apartent and opened a door. they herd a small roar of people as they moved farther down the halls. they came to a set of stairs and went down. Saito could see a ring of people with a square shapped area with two people fighting in it. Kite arrived at a small stand with a lycan on it. he had red hair and claws.
"so which one of you is gonna fight?" the lycan asked.
"ill destroy everything you can throw at me." Saito said while stepping up.
"well look at you, your a cocky one arnt you." the lycan said. "very well, go ahead and die.
"it will be a while befor that happens." Saito said while walking down some corridors. he got to a small room with a cage in it. Saito got in the cage and waited several seconds. the cage lifted into the air and Saito arrived in a corner of the arena. looking around Saito saw another cage with a tall muscular lycan in it. he had black hair and had a sword in his hand. the two cages opened and Saito walked a few steps into the arena. the other lycan jumped at Saito and swung his sword straight down. Saito side stepped the impact and slammed his fist into the blade, it snapped on impact. the other lycan threw a punh at Saito but it missed. Saito had ducked it and was now throwing a punch into the other lycans arm. Saito hit the elbow, and snapped it on contact. quickly Saito threw a spin kick into his gut. the other lycan fell over and layed on the ground. Saito did a flip and landed with his foot on the lycans head, braking his neck. Saio walked back to his cage and waited. the crowd around him cheered, but then silenced just as fast. a new challenger had been put into the cage, he had on a shirt that said Vice on it. the two cages opened and Vice dissipeared from Saitos veiw. Saio flashed to the middle and stood there. Vice threw a punch at Saito, hitting him hard in the gut. Saito fell to his knees and stayed there. Vice did a backflip and kicked Saito while doing it. Saito fell back to the ground. just befor Saito hit the ground he put his hands on the ground. Vice went to throw another kick at Saito but Saito pushed hard and flung himself over Vice. Saito grabbed Vice by the back of the neck. in a flash Saito slammed his claws into Vices back. blood sprayed onto the wall infront of Vice. Saitos claws didnt show out the other end, but there were holes there. Saito slipped out his claws and let go of Vices neck. Vice fell to the ground and died. Saito once more went back to his cage, this time he was smiling to himself. two lycans came in and removed the body. Saito looked at the other cage and waited. he heard a bunch of grunts, then Saito looked up. there were 5 lycans holding a vampire down to the edge of the arena. they pushed it over. the vampire landed on its feet and looked up, but then noticed Saito. the cage door open and Saito flashed at the vampire. just as Saito threw a good elbow to hit the the vampres head, it blurred away.a second later Saito was launched to the wall. the vampire had kicked his back. Saito got off the wall and stood there. the vampire flashed and appeared crouched infront of Sato. it threw an uppercut that impacted hard on Saitos jaw. Saito flew up high and stuck his claw into the wall. Saito held himself there and looked at the vampire. the vampire jumped up at Saito. Saito didnt move fast enough. the vampire slammed an extremely hard hit into the back of Saitos head. Saito was sent spiraling into the ground. Saito slowly got into a kneeling position. the vampire landed on the ground and started walking at Saito.
"Enough!" Saito said in a demonic voice while turning his head to the vampire.
the vampire was sent back to the wall in a blast of energy. Saito blurred and slamed his claws into each arm of the vampire. Saito slammed his claws down, ripping the arms off. the vampire went to kick Saito. Saito slashed the leg with his right hand. his other hand flashed to the vampires throat. the leg started falling off while Saito sunk his teeth into the vampires throat. Saito threw the vampire away and stood there next to the wall. he walked back to his cage and was lowered from the ring. Saito walked around untill he found Kite. Saito looked at Kite who seemed a little bit afraid. Saito nodded at him, smiled, and gave a thumbs up. Saito passed out and fell into Kites arms. Kite walked over to the red haired lycan. Kite held out his hand and was given 5000 dollars. Kite walked off while carrying Saito. he stopped at a small room and layed Saito down on a bed. Kite walked to another and went to sleep. Later that night Saito woke up. slowly Saito got out of bed and left the apartment. Saito began walking through the streets aimlessly, thinking about what just happened. Saito turned and started walking down an ally. Saito herd movement and looked up to see about 15 lycans land in a ring around him. Saito ducked as one went to hit him. aother punch landed in Saitos gut. Saito was hit into the air. someone jumped up at Saito and was about to hit him, but the lycan was kicked away and hit a wall. Saito looked at the lycan infront of him, Saito noticed it was Kite. quickly Kite grabbed Saitos arm and threw him at another lycan. Saito landed with his claws in his chest. Saito spun him around and let one of the lycans peirce his claws into its chest. Saito ripped his claws out and kicked the lifeless body up. the two lycans rammed into Kites claws, killing the alive one and peircing the dead one. Saito spin kicked one of them then grabbed another ones arm. Kite flipped around so he faced the ground, and kicked his claws out. kite landed on another lycan and rolled with his claws in him. Saito sliced the arm of the lycan off then blurred from an incoming attack. Saito appeared above a lycan and slammed his claws straight down its back. Kite swung his claws out, did a backflip, and landed on his hands. quickly Kite flipped above a lycans neck. in a flash Kite cut off its head. Kite flipped back and landed next to Saito. Saito looked at kite and nodded. all the lycns were dead.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 pm

"so why did you run off?" Kite asked.
"come on lets go, befor more show up." Saito said, trying to avoid the question.
"Saito, i know your scared about what happened. do you know anything about your powers?" Kite asked hesitantly.
"i really dont know, i have told you all i can remember, sorry." Saito said.
Kite was about to tell Saito that the energy in that fight was a vampire trait, but instead he kept quite and followed Saito. they rounded a corner and Saito jumped into the air, holding Kite. a car just about hit them both. Saito landed on the roof of the car and stayed there. the car stopped suddenly and Saito slammed his claw into the roof while Kite leaped off. the car door opened and someone got out. quickly Saito spin kicked him in the face, then slashed the guys throat, making three perfect cuts in it. the guy grabbed his throat and fell to the ground. blood sprayed from the wound and he died. Saito looked at Kite and motioned for him to get in. Saito jumped into the passengers seat from the drivers side. kite got in and statred driving the car.
"you cant just go around killing humans Saito." Kite said.
"what do you meen, he seemed like an easy fight. how do they rule the world now?" Saito asked.
"its because for one, the humans never had brutal wars between there own." Kite said.
"brutal wars? what kind of brutal wars?" Saito asked.
"the lycans had countless wars between themselves, diminishing our numbers greatly, also the vampires waged wars against us, lessening our numbers drasticly. dont get me wrong. the huans have had some wars, but they have not lost nearly as many people as we have. also another reason the humans reign supreme is because of there weapons. the humans are smart. they created weapons called guns. they kill lycans fast, vampires are hard to kill though. a small wound from a gun will hardly have an effect on them." Kite explained thoroughly
"so basicaly the humans have dominated our race because of thier enhanced technology." Saito responded.
"yeah basically, also they have had technological advances such as the car we are driving right now." Kite said.
the car suddenly stopped and Saito leaned forward. the ground around the car began to crack. the windows in the car shatterd but stayed floating in the air. even the metal of the car cracked, but nothing seemed to move. a black aura seemed to flow around Saito. Saito looked around and saw all the cracks through everything.
"whats wrong with me!" Saito screamed.
the black aura bursted away and everything around them shattered. Saito looked to his left to see Kite split into peices. the car and Kite vaporized away, even the ground around Saito just seemed to fade into the wind. Saito landed on the ground slowly and stood there holding his head. Saito felt an arm aound him, then an extremely hard hit to the back of his head. Saito turned to look at who it was but his vision was to blurry to tell. the stranger grabbed him and began running very fast with Saito. Saito passed out and was taken away by this stranger.
Chapter 2. i know you
Saito woke up from a nightmare. he tried to scream but was inaudible. he looked around and saw a small fire. there was a man standing next to it. Saito got a close look at him then smiled.
"i remember you." Saito said almost silent.
the new lycan put his hand to Saitos mouth and then looked around.
"you are in Underworld. or at least thats what they have named it. this place is where most lycans find refuge from the humans." the lycan explained.
"i cant remember your name, but i know your face." Saito said with almost no energy in his voice.
"my name... is Frostic. i was your fathers brother, and your bodygaurd." Frostic said calmly.
"Frostic its you." Saito said then slowly passed out again.
Saito woke up and walked around. the area was illuminated by firelight. Saito looked around and saw a whole city made of stone. there were three skyscraper like towers. they stood in a triangular formation with a dome in the middle. the dome was opened and there were streams of fire illuminating the area around and in it. Saito looked around and saw Frostic walking up to him. Frostic nodded at Saito and went into the medium sized den. he came out holding a sword. it had a black blade and it was a broadsword. the back of the sword extended straight out from the hilt, but the bladed edge went out about 3 inches fron the hilt and then up. the blade stopped about 5 inches from the straight part. the bladed part then slanted and connected with the straight part in a diaganol way. Saito grabbed it and held it in one hand. Saito looked it over quizically.
"thats your blade... Prince" Frostic said calmly.
"i dont like it, i want more um i want faster fighting weapons." Saito said, as if he didnt here the last part.
"i see. so you want weapons more like." Frostic left and came back with two small daggers that looked like regular daggers." like these?" Frostic said.
Saito grabbed them and held then backward so the blades faced away from Frostic.
"maybe. i want more of a blade i dont have to hold." Saito said.
"oh your looking for wrist blades. i will forge some for you." Frostic said.
Frostic walked off down a ramp. he left from Saitos veiw. Saito looked around and soon found himself walking around Underworld. no one seemed to be around. Saito looked about but couldnt figure out where anyone was. Saito made his way to the dome. there was a farely tall lycan gaurding a gate. Saito looked at him and then looked around. Saito thought to himself about how he was going to go about asking where everyone was. finaly Saito got the courage to ask him.
"hey, do you know where everyone is? im a newcomer." Saito said, trying to act confident.
"new here. ha. that explains it. this is the most well known arena in any lycan settlement, from Valley to Demia. from Jericho to Fidell. this arena is the most legendary fighting place. we have legendary fighters such as Liro, or the outstanding sharpshooter known as Vrace. we are even having a performance from the fastest lycan in history, Frostic." the lycan said triumphantly.
"can i get in to see them?" Saito asked.
"sorry all the seats and standing positions are taken." the lycan announced.
"alright." Saito said while turning away. Saito rounded a corner and was out of sight. quickly Saito leaped onto a pillar. he saw the lycan gaurding the door. Saito leaped as fast as he could to the wall of the dome. he landed on it silently, then looked at the gaurding lycan. the lycan hadnt noticed so Saito began scaling up the wall. he got to the top and peaked over. Saito saw a lycan in the middle of a giant arena surrounded by over a thousand fans, and enemys. in the arena were two vampires attacking the lycan. Saito herd somebody scream the lycans name, it was Liro. Liro kicked one vampire in the face, then grabbed the other ones arm. in a fluent like motion he cut the arm off in the direction of the vampires body so the claw slit acrossed its chest. blood sprayed on Liro who jumped at the vampire who just landed on the ground. Liro landed both his claws into the vampires chest. quickly Liro ripped one hand up and through its neck, killing it. Liro got up and walked out of the arena. an announcers voice came on.
"and Liro makes short work of the ten vampires!"
Saito looked around closely and saw that there were more bodies laying on the ground. quickly ten lycans removed the bodies and went away.
"next up is a hometown favorite. the best with guns, the one the only the sharpshooter! Vrace!" the announcer said dramaticly.
Vrace walked in holding a device of some sort, Saito couldnt tell what it was. a vampire ran at Vrace. Vrace raised his weapon to his eye, then within the next second pulled the trigger. Saito almost didnt here anything, the vampire just seemed to fall down dead.
"and thats the power of Vraces silenced sniper!" the announcer roared.
Vrace flung the sniper to his back, then pulled out two pistols from inside his trenchcoat. eight vampires started running at Vrace. he jumped into the air, stuck one pistol to a vampies head and pointed at another across the arena. he pulled the triggers simultaneously. he landed his flip with his arms crossed. in the same instant he pulled the triggers again. two more vampires dropped dead. Vrace turned around as a vampire was jumping at him. Vrace brought one pistol up and shot three times. Vrace side stepped and the lifeless body fell past him. Vrace turned and held both pistols straight out. he dropped them and pulled out a shotgun. quickly Vrace fliped it around. he pulled the trigger, killing one about to grab him. as if his movements were a flowing river he flipped it around again. he pulled the trigger and landed the final blow on the last one about to strike Vrace from the air. Vrace let the body hit the shotgun. he swung it to the side then began to walk off.
"and another outstanding fight by Vrace." the announcer yelled.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Saito watched in complete awe as Vrace left the arena. Saito felt a tug at the back of his shirt. he turned just as Frostic was pulling him from the dome. Saito herd the announcer calling Frostics name. in a flash Saito felt a pain in his neck, then passed out. Frostic set Saito on the ground then blurred into the arena.
"and here we are, the high point of this arena celebration. we have the fastest lycan in the world. Frostic!" the announcer yelled.
Frostic walked out into the middle of the arena. twenty cages opened and twenty vampires stepped out. Frostic looked around in a circle, looking at them all. they all began running at Frostic. just as the fastest vampire of the group was about to hit Frostic, he flashed away. in that same instant the vampire was flung to the ground, Frostic then snapped its neck with his foot. quickly Frostic kicked a vampire in the throat next to him, braking its neck. Frostic ducked as another vampire attacked him. in another instant the arm fell off and Frostic appeared with his claws sticking out its chest. Frostic flashed into the air and looked at three vampires jumping at him. quickly Frostic grabbed the closest one. Frostic flipped around it and kicked off it at the bottom one. Frostic hit it and slammed his claws into its throat. Frostic did a flip and landed his feet crouched on its chest. he jumped off and sliced the second one as he rose. he landed with his claws stuck into the third vampires chest. he flipped about with his claws still in it. Frostic kicked off of it and landed on the ground.
"come on Frostic your moving to slow!" the announcer said provacitivly.
Frostic looked up at the announcer and waited for most of the vampires to close in on him. just as the closest was about to grab him, he dissipeared. there was a quick flurry of movement in the arena, then Frostic appeared with the announcer. all the rest of the vampires fell, dead.
"oh my god! that was the fastest i have ever seen you move Frostic!" the announcer said bewildred.
Frostic nodded and then dissipeared. Frostic appeared outside the arena. he found Saito standing ere smiling.
"yeah, i saw everything." Saito said.
"i know, i tapped you on the shoulder." Frostic said smiling.
"that was you! man you are fast. and Vrace, Vrace was just amazing, what were those things he was useing?" Saito asked curiously.
"those are weapons of humans called guns. Vrace is a great shooter and Liro is a really good martial artist. you obviously know why i am famous." Frostic explained.
"so lets get to the point. i have had some time to think and, well, why have you taken me now?" Saito asked.
"Saito you are the prince of the lycan race. i was foolish and was almost killed by the vampire overlord. when i got back you were gone. 15000 years past and i never herd from you. after your arena incident word got around fast about a white haired red eyed psychic lycan. i was stalking you for a while when suddenly i saw the car crack alot. then it just vaporized. im sorry you had to loose your friend that way, you have been through alot." Frostic explained slowly to Saito as they walked around.
"i dont understand, why can i feel this energy around me. i feel like, like. i feel like im just different i cant explain it. i feel like there are two energys in me and they are equally powerful. but i just dont know! its like they are always fighting!" Saito almost began screaming.
Frostic noticed a change in the area. he felt energy all around him. he looked at Saito who had his fists clenched tight. Frostic brought his hand under Saitos chin and lifted Saitos head to look at his. Frostic looked into Saits eyes and saw they were still red but instead of a black pupil he had a white pupil. Frostc grabbed Saitos arm and lead him to a small area. there were four stone pillars and a bunch of other contraptions. it was a training area.
"Saito we are going to learn how to control your psychic abbilities." Frostic said.
Saito looked at him while gripping his head.
"try and control it. get a target and let the energy do the work." Frostic said.
Saito looked at a small person shaped stone. in a heartbeat Saito appeard next to the statue. Saito slammed his hand into the ground infront of it. a second later the statue cracked, then burst to peices. black energy flowed around Saitos arm, but nowhere else. Saito had his eyes closed. next he turned to a medium sized stone pillar. he looked at it but didnt move. Saito slammed his hand at it, but didnt make contact. the stone pillar cracked, then split in half and fell. Frosic appared next to Saito. slowly Saito returned to normal.
"so, did you feel in control?" Frostic asked.
"no, i felt like, like i was somone else." Saito said almost stunned.
"im going to Underworld. go get some rest Saito. we will continue your training later." Frostic said.
Frostic lead Saito around the training area. slowly they came up to a den like area. Frostic pointed to a bed for Saito. Saito got in it and pretended to fall asleep untill Frostic left. as soon as Saito knew Frostic was gone he got up. Saito walked around the training area untill he came to a medium sized stone pillar. Saito looked at his claws in his right hand. slowly the black aura fomed around his claws. Saito closed his eyes and his whole arm flared. Saito let the energy do the work. Saito flashed up in the air above the pillar. Saito spun and sliced the pillar at the same time. Saito appeard facing away from the pillar, but was right next to it. three different groups of claw marks appeared on the pillar. Saito started walking from the pillar when it crumbled to peices. the black aura still flared around Saitos arm. Saito didnt notice but it started to spread acrossed his body. Saitos right arm lifted on its own. the black aura started swarming into a ball in his hand. a ring of energy moved around his wrist, but didnt touch it. the cicle of energy shot out into a triangular blade of energy. in a flash Saito blasted through a stone pillar. a black line appeared all the way through it, vertically. Saitos new weapon started to flicker, then dissipear. as it did the pillar crumbled, then turned to dust. the black aura around Saito started to diminish. it seemed to seep back into his skin. Saito climbed up into a small tree and started carving in it a little bit.
"didnt i tell you to get some sleep?" Frostic said, startling Saito.
"yeah yeah. i just couldnt sleep." Saito said, covering his mouth with his hand.
"i see you used your psychic abbilities Saito." Frostic said calmly.
"this is who you want me to analyze?" someone said from the ground.
in the next instant Saito appeared on the ground holding the man throat and was about to jab his claw through the mans gut. Frostic appeared, spun Saito around, kneed him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground, and stuck his leg on Saito so he couldnt get up, all in the blink of an eye.
"yes, i need you to tell me anything you can about him" Frostic said.
"ok ill get a sample of his blood and be back in around a week or so." the man said.
"thank you Max. dont let V-tec catch what your doing. you know they would experiment on you. like they did me." Frostic said.
"yeah, ill be keeping one eye open when i sleep." Max said, and began to stick a suringe into Saitos arm.
Saito flinched for a second then calmed down. Max finised with the blood sample and left. Frostic let Saito get up. Saito threw a punch at Frostic. Frostic elbowed Saitos arm as it came at him. Saito fell to the ground and sat there.
"so what is V-tec?" Saito asked.
"you dont want to know. Saito i hope you never meet them. they are completely obsessed with there job. i saw them kill a school full of children, just to find one lycan living amongst them." Frostic said.
"what! thats! thats! who would do such a thing! if i ever see one of them! there going to wish i hadnt!" Saito said furiously.
"Saito. i know your angry, but if you saw what these people were experimenting with, you would be scared. they are one of the reason the lycan race is being diminished. and even the vampires. V-tec is doing experiments on the vampires, to make them more brutal and complete savages. they have almost no train of thought, and will attack the closest breathing thing thats not another vampire." Frostic explained.
"i am going to kill every last one of them!" Saito slammed his claws into the ground, creating a shockwave that sent Frostic back.
"Saito calm down! dont do anything you will regret!" Frostic said aggitated.
"get out of my way, they wont stand a chance!" Saito said while running at Frostic.
Frostic went to punch Saito but was blasted to the side by Saitos psychic energy. Frostic was knoked out and Saito escaped. Saito ran through underworld and came to the exit heading into a forest area. Saito started running through the forest and was cutting down any trees that got in his way. the black aura around Saito was not present but it seemed to be more of the psychic energys controling him. Saitos eyes were completly white and he was floating about five inches off the ground. Saito quickly arrived at the front of a large city. Saito did a frontflip without changing his hight, then kicked off the ground extremely hard. Saito smashed a ring of cracks into the ground and shot up into the air. Saito landed on the wall of a tall building.Saito started running along the wall, straight up. Saito got to the top then looked around. Saito jumped into another taller building. Saito got to the top then blasted to a skyscraper. Saito stood on the very top and looked at the city. Saito looked up and howled at the full moon directly overhead. Saito slammed his claw into the roof and bursted through it. Saito blasted through the floors of the skyscraper, one after the other.Saito landed on the bottom floor and sent out a shockwave. all the glass around Saito within a fourth of a mile shattered. Saito got up from a kneel and stood there. several peolpe were looking at Saito. in a flash Saito dissipeared. he reappeared on top of another building and waited. Saito saw something far off in the distance. there was a flying machine coming at him. Saito herd what sounded like 1000 birds flapping there wings at once. Saito looked down and saw a triangle of light pointed on his chest. Saito looked up to see a beam hit his chest. Saito was sent back off the building and hit a building behind him. in a flash Saito was grabbed by somebody who was in armor like Saito has never seen. the person swung one arm back and a small handle shot into her hand. the person clicked a button on it and two blue beams close together shot out about three feet. Saito sent a wave of psychic energy threw the person. her whole suit seemed to shut down. Saito was locked in a death grip because the suit locked the hand holding Saito shut. as they fell Saito began punching the person in the face as hard as he could. they landed on the ground extremely hard. Saito looked at the person and the mask visor was broken. Saito saw that it was a girl. she had glowing blue and black screens on her eyes. the suit kicked back online and the girl looked at Saito. she shot a beam from her suit that parilized Saito. she grabbed him and flew back to the Avibird. the Avibird was the flying machine Saito saw. it had four rotating blades in each wing that stuck out in the left and right. in the middle there was a 40 foot long straight part that was 15 feet wide. in the back was another propellar that was 10 feet in diameter with four rotary blades. in the front was a circular glass chamber that had blue lights strewn through it that you could see from the outside. right below the glass chamber was a seven foot long plasma cannon, the weapon that shot Saito. the girl carried Saito threw the Avibird and locked him in a seat in the glass chamber. a small tube was attatched to Saito that pumped chloroform into him, keeping him asleep.
"nice work Kira." another person suited up said.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

"yeah... lets get this lycan back to HQ Verner." Kira said while sitting in a seat behind verner that had a screen infront of it that showed outside the Avibird.
"so what happened to your suit back there? and you need a new visor." verner said looking at a screen to his left that showed Kira.
"ill get a new one when we get to HQ. but i really dont know what happened, its like my suits plasma energy was shorted out." Kira said while rubbing her face mask.
"this one must be special. usually lycans die from those hits by the plasma cannon." Verner said.
"i know what you meen. the only other one that stood a chance was that lycan that got free." Kira said.
"you know there are rumors going around that you helped him out." verner said.
"hey! dont even accuse me of that! i have had enough of you adolecent brats!" Kira said while slaming her arm into the seat.
"sorry. sorry. i didnt meen to agrivate you Kira." Verner said.
"how much longer untill we get to HQ?" Kira said.
"hold on we need to initiate virtual texture program, were heading over vampire territory." Verner said while pressing some buttons.
the Avibird glowled bule for a second then dissipeared completly. the whole Avibird turned invisible. thrusters in the back kicked in and the blades stopped rotating. the Avibird was silent and was coasting through the air. slowly they got through the vampire area. the Avibird glowed a dim blue again then returned to its original color. the thrusters stopped and the blades spun again.
"these vampires are just complete abominations." Verner said.
"they werent befor. we made them like that and you know it." Kira said.
"so Kira. why did you join Virtual Technologies?" Verner asked.
"i dont know. i geuss its cause im looking for somebody." Kira said.
"lets just say. im looking for my brother." Kira said smiling.
"your brother. ha. didnt know you had siblings." verner said.
"hey have you heard about the new biological virus V-tec is developing?" Kira asked.
"yeah. i hear it can do weird things to you, you get strange powers. or you die." Verner said.
"i hate the biological stuff they do. they should just stick to plasma technology." Kira said.
"alright, were arriving at the hangar." Verner said.
the Avibird landed on a platform. the bottom of the Avibird opened and Kira carried Saito out while Verner walked beside. the Avibird closed up and the floor moved the giant ship to a docking bay. the Avibird fit on to a giant rack then was shiped underground. Kira gave Saito to a suited person who started walking away. Kira left Verner and began to folllow. they got to a door and the guy swiped a card in it. the door slipped into the roof and shut right behind him. Kira swiped her card and went through.
"so what do you plan on doing to it?" Kira said.
"were going to try the first biological virus ever attempted on a male lycan." the person said.
"can i see what happens?" Kira said.
"sure why not." the guy said.
the two arrived in an elevator and started going down. about three minutes later the elevator opened and they entered a small room. a blue screen came down and it had words saying change into bio-pulse suit. they both got out of there suits and attatched the bio suits on. the door opened and they walked along a catwalk. the guy held a hand up signaling Kira to stop, so she did. a minute later the guy strapped Saito into a room below Kira. there were invisible plasma sheilds surrounding Saitos room. the guy came up to Kira and stood at a computer. he began inputing numbers then a bionic arm came down. a red liquid was put into Saito. all of Saitos vains started almost glowing red. Saito started to flinch about in his chair. his skin started moving on its own. Saitos skin began bubbling. slowly Saito started to seem to liquify into red and black strands. they slipped off the chair and fell to the floor. the guy ran down at the room. befor the guy got there Kira saw Saito start reforming. the door opened and Saito looked at the guy. Saito statred walking at him. the guy shot a pulse blast at Saito. Saito was shot in his arm and it was blown away. Saito swung is right arm at the guy. the arm burst into strands of the virus and swarmed the guy. Saito jerked his arm back and the guy slammed into Saito. slowly Saito consumed him and his armor fell to the ground. Saito arm reformed and his skin regained his color. Kira saw a mark on Saitos back that was shaped like a pointed cross. slowly Saitos clothes reformed. Saito looked up to Kira who was very scared by now. Saito began walking up at her. Saito got up to the end of the catwalk and stood there.
"wait Saito! i know you!" Kira screamed and was almost crying
Saito who was about to consume Kira stopped, and stepped back.
"Saito. you have the royal lycan mark like i do. im your sister." Kira said wile falling on her knees.
"i dont beleive you." Saito smercked and had an evil grin.
"here i can show you Saito." Kira said while taking off the back plate of her armor.
"you could have just gotten a tattoo." Saito said.
"wait. how do you know what a tattoo is? your memory was erased by the vampire overlord." Kira asked while putting the back plate back on.
"wait how do you know that! did Frostic tell you?" Saito said.
"you have seen uncle Frostic lately! how is he doing?" kira asked while walking at Saito.
"get back. i still dont trust you!" Saito said while two daggers formed in his hands.
"Saito. look." Kira said while reaching to her helmet.
Kira removed her helmet and Saito saw that she had the same red eyes and white hair. Kira removed her gloves and clicked a button on her arm. her claws became visible on her arms.
"you are my sister arnt you?" Saito said while his weapons seeped into him.
"come on saito we got to get out of here." Kira said while grabbing Saitos arm.
they came to the small room and Kira put her normal suit back on. her eyes turned black with blue lights again. Kira grabbed saito and they blasted into the elevator. quickly Kira shot through the top and in 30 seconds they reached the front room. an alarm sounded and Kira shot through the door.
"i feel strange Kira. i didnt know all this stuff befor. but after i consumed that guy. i seem to know what everything is." Saito said as they passed into a forested area.
"maybe your new biological form can consume people then you have there memories Saito." Kira said while still flying Saito.
"here let me lead you we need to go to underworld." Saito said while they slowed down.
Kira let Saito lead. Kira knoked saito down and covred his mouth. a light flew over them just as Kira turned invisible. the light passed and they werent spotted. after a while Saito picked up the sent of Frostic. quickly Saito lead her into underworld.
"turn invisible Kira. everyone here would kill you if they knew you were from V-tec." Saito said quitely.
Kira changed and then followed Saito. Saito lead her to the training grounds and signaled her to stay. Saito walked up to Frostic and lowered his head.
"did you have your fun destroying the city practically?" Frostic said while hitting Saito.
"im sorry Frostic. but you need to see something, and dont kill her." Saito said as he was knoked to the ground.
"what do you meen Saito? Frostic asked.
"its ok you can show yourself, dont attack her Frostic." Saito said pointing at an empty space.
slowly the empty space began to glow blue. Kira then returned to her original colors. she had her herlmet off and was looking at Frostic.
"hello uncle Fostic." Kira said.
"why did you join V-tec Kira?" frostic said while glaring at her.
"i knew it was my best chance at finding my brother." Kira said pointing at Saito.
"wait, if your here, that meens Saito was found by V-tec!" Frostic said clenching his fist.
"im so sorry uncle." Kira said.
"what did they do to him Kira?" Frostic demanded.
"they did this." Saito said while getting up.
Saito held out one arm. Saito slammed his other hands claws through it. the arm fell off and started moving on the ground. moments later Saitos arm started reforming.
"oh my god Saito! are you ok?" Frostic said stunned.
"im fine. it doesnt hurt at all. i think the only thing keeping my form together is my psychic abbilities." Saito said while rubbing his new arm.
"dont do that to much. you probably can only regain so much befor your psychic energy goes down." Frostic said while grabbing Saitos shoulder.
"your right. hey im tired Frostic. im going to bed." Saito said as he strolled to his tent.
"so you let him get turned like that?" Frostic said glaring.
"you know i didnt meen for that to happen. i didnt even know it was him. im so sorry Frostic." kira said while hugging Frostic and crying a little.
"its ok. you have had a long day, get some rest." Frostic said while leading her to Saitos tent.
"thanks Frostic. ill see you tomorrow. ok?" Kira said while geting into the tent.
"when Saito wakes up ask him if he wats to be in the tournament tomorrow." Frostic said while walking away.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Kira nodded then looked at Saito. Kira walked to the other end of the tent and removed her armor. Kita set the armor aside and then slipped off her bio enhancement suit. Kira got into her bed and layed under the covers watching saito. evey now and then Saito would wince or twitch as if he ws in pain. Kira thought about how long its been since she has seen him. and how his age hasnt changed at all. unlike hers and Frostics. slowly Kira dozed off into a well needed sleep.
Chapter 3 - Friends?
Saito woke up and got up slowly. Saito saw Kira still fast asleep so he stayed quite. Saito left the tent and jumped into a tree near Frostic. Frostic was looking around and didnt really notice Saito. suddenly Frostic got up and started walking off the training grounds. Saito saw another lycan coming at him. Saito jumped down and landed next to Frostic.
"good morning Frostic." Saito said with a smile.
"ah! oh. Saito. good morning. is Kira awake yet?" Frostic said while walking at the other lycan.
"no, shes going to be asleep for a while." Saito said while turning to the new lycan.
"herd your not participating in the arena this week Frostic." the lycan said.
"no Vrace im not. instead. im going to have my subbordinate take my place." Frostic smiled at Vrace.
"and is this youngster here your subbordinate?" Vrace said while scanning over Saito.
"hey im not young. im probably older then you." Saito said while cracking his knukles.
"Saito you would get gunned down so quick. dont even think about fighting him." Frostic said while putting his arm on Saitos shoulder.
"so Frostic do you know when Liro is going to be here?" Vrace questioned.
"i think hes on his way." Frostic said while looking past Vrace and seeing Liro walking up in the distance.
"im going to go check on Kira." Saito said while walking away.
Saito got to th tent and entered slowly. Kira was just waking up.
"oh. hey Saito. i see your awake." Kira said in a drowzy voice.
"dont put on your armor yet. there are two lycans outside that would kill you so fast." Saito said while looking at Kiras armor.
"alright Saito. hey, can you leave the tent for a second. i need to change." Kira said while looking at her bio enhancement suit.
"sorry Kira. see you in a bit." Saito said while blurring out of the tent.
Saito appeared next to Liro and Vrace.
"so do you really think he will do good?" Liro said while pushing Saito over to Frostic.
"i think Saito has some potential." Frostic said while looking at Saito.
"hey the arenas going to start soon. Frostic you need to go get good seat." Vrace said while looking at the giant arena far away.
"alright lets head out." Frostic said while leading them out.
"what about Kira? you think she should participate?" Saito said while looking back at the tent.
"hm. i geuss we could say she killed an employee who worked there." Frostic said while walking back.
Kira stepped out of the tent and had on her bio enhancement suit that looked like regular clothes just tighter. Frostic told her she was participating in the arena with Saito. Kira went back into the tent and came out a minute later with the suit on. frostic lead Saito and Kira to the arena. when they got there Frostic sent the two to a different door.
"hey Jackle. let these two participate ok." Frostic said while walking at a lycan in a booth.
"only this one time. and make sure they dont die. i hate having to clean up the vampires befor they attack the other lycans." Jackle said while signing the two up.
"thanks Jackle. oh and Kira got her armor by killing a V-tec employee." Frostic said while walking away.
"alright thanks for the info ill tell the announcer." Jackle said while walking out the back of the booth.
Saito and Kira walked into an open room with around 50 peolpe in it. Saito and Kira walked with Vrace and Liro. they lead them to a giant door with a guy on it.
"hey X. these two would like to tag team. is that ok?" Vrace said while talking to the big doors gaurd.
"yeah thats fine, hope these pups put on a show." X said while knoking on the door.
"alright you two go in first. Frostic signed you up as the first battle. suprisingly." Vrace said looking at a chart.
the doors opened up, Saito and Kira walked to the middle of the arena. suddenly doors around the hole stadium opened and let out vampires. Saito blurred at one of them but just as he was about to hit it, Kira shot it with a blast. Saito looked at her and smiled. Kira went to shoot another but Saito sliced it in half with a frontflip. Kira smiled at Saito and they continued there game. Kira stuck her arm down and a ball droped into her hand. she threw it in the air and shot it. a bright light flared and illuminated the stage. ll the vampires seemed stunned by this. Kira spun out her plasma blades and started flying at a vampire. Saito was just slicing and dicing them to bits. Kira spun and hit a row of them. the flare stopped and only a few remained. one snuck up on Kira and grabbed her around the neck. Saito appeared there in an instant, stuck his claws into its back, and ripped it in half. Kira flew off and sliced up another vampire. ten vampires jumped on to Saito and pinned him down. befor Kira got there one started biting into Saito neck. there was a burst of psychic energy from Saito, then ten foot black spikes stuck out of Saito, impaling the vampires. after a few seconds the spikes went back into Saito who was kneeling on the ground. the crowd was silent. only two vampires remained, whitch Kira desposed of quickly. she flew over and grabbed Saito. she carried him back into the room and set him down.
"you okay Saito?" Kira said while stepping back.
"think that will please the crowd?" Saito said while holding his head and standing up.
"you think they will want a encore?" Vrace said while coming up behind.
"you saw it to. how did i do?" Saito said while turning to Vrace.
"your a real peice of work Saito." Liro said while patting him on the back so hard Saito almost fell to the ground.
an earthquake started and Saito fell to the ground. Liro helped Saito up and they all ran outside. there were several Avibirds flying around and hundreds of soldiers. Frostic appeared next to Kira and glared at her.
"the satalites must have auto tracked mine and Saitos position after we escaped. i did disable the tracking device in my suit so they couldnt find me." Kira said looking at the Avibirds.
a guy in a suit almost sliced Saito but Vrace spun out his pistol and shot him in the head. the five of them started running at the enemys. Vrace switched to his silened sniper and jumped to a rooftop. Liro jumped into the air at an Avibird. Saito and Kira were killing soldiers on the ground. Frostic was helping the other lycans escape. Liro landed a strong hit on the glass chamber, shattering it to bits. he punched the drivers face in then flung himself around the seat and kicked the copilot in the face, kiling him. Liro leaped out of the Avibird and started heading below another. Saito was now with Kira who was flying. Saito was holding on and slicing whatever attacked them while Kira was shooting her plasma gun. a soldier went to impale Saito but fell suddenly. a bullet went through his head from Vrace. Vrace was picking off soldiers one after the other, while keeping an eye on Saito and Kira. Saito leaped off Kira after he saw someone next to Vrace. Saito landed with his claws in a soldiers chest right behind Vrace. Vrace turned and shot the soldier in the face with his pistol, then went back to sniping. once the V-tec soldiers were supressed enough the four of them left and found Frostic outside.
"thats a Leviathin. its a signature ship of v-tec. it can hold up to 100 Avibirds and up to 5000 soldiers." Kira said while watching it hover in mid air.
"well. wanna take it for a spin?" Vrace said while pulling out a special grappling gun.
"are you crazy Vrace!" Liro said while looking at the gun.
"yeah a bit!" Vrace said while shooting the hook into the Leviathin.
"we wont drive it, lets just take it down." Frostic said while grabbing Vraces hand.
kira grabbed Saito and started flying up to it. Liro grabbed onto Vrace other wrist and the grappling hook realed the three up to it. just as they got near enough Liro jumped on to it and started pounding a hole in it. by the time the rest got there Liro was already inside fighting a group of soldiers. Saito flew infront of Liro to take a hit from a plasma cannon. Saito spun around to the wall and held the wound. quickly Kira shot th cannon to bits. Vrace jumped in and fired three shots and killed three people. Frostic landed in there and looked around, every soldier was already dead. Saito got up and moved his hand. the wound was completly healed. quickly they started running to the command center. Frostic ran on anhead because hes the fastest. Liro was braking every door they passed so it couldnt open. Vrace and Kira were firing shots at any enemy that appeared infront of them. Saito was covering the rear. they got to the final door where Frostic was waiting. Liro punched down the door, then Frostic and Saito both blurred into the room. three plasma shots were fired then nothing happened. Vrace walked in first with his pistols drawn. Kira was next, followed by Liro. Frostic and Saito were standing in the middle smiling. Kira walked over to the controls and started presing buttons. the ship started turning.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 pm

"what are you doing kira?" Frostic asked cautiously.
"im not going to let any more lycans get infected by that virus. its only stationed at that v-tec HQ. not any of the others. im going to blow it to hell!" Kira said while the ship stopped moving.
the four of them waited while they herd a rumble from the ship. a screen came down that said Plasma Fusion Cannon ready to fire. Kira pressed one more button then power to the ship stopped for a second. a bright light shot from the ship, then power returned. off in the distance you could see an explosion that looked tiny but was extremely big in person.
"direct hit!" Kira said almost in a cheer.
"alright lets make this ship crash and burn!" Liro said while punching the control panel.
the ship began to decend rapidly. Liro jumped at the glass chamber but nothing happened, he just hit the glass and fell. Saito walked up ad put his hand to the glass. everyone felt a pulse of energy and fell to the ground. the plasma sheild surrounding the glass shut down. Saito signaled Liro to punch it again. Liro burst through it with ease. the rest of them jumped out and Kira grabbed Saito and started flying away. Frostic was runing along the wing to get away. Liro just jumped off and blasted away fast. Vrace looked around then lifted his left arm and pointed at a rock wall about 200 feet away from the ship. a wire shot from his sleeve and hit the wall. he wsa pulled hard at the wall while the ship began to crash. everyone was a safe distance away as it exploded. they all met up at the front of Undreworld. the whole city ws in complete ruins.
"it doesnt matter V-tec knows where this place is. here lets head to Jericho and plan our next move." Frostic said while wakling away.
"alright. thats about a two week trip." Vrace said while turning to follow.
"Frostic im sorry. you were right. this is all my fault. if i never went on that rampage then v-tec wouldnt have found me. then i wouldnt have lead them here! its all my fault!" Saito said while pounding his fist into the ground.
"get up Saito. we need to head out befor v-tec tracks us again." Kira said while helping him up.
"alright Kira. if i ever see one of them again. they will die." Saito said in a hushed tone.
the group moved out and silently made there way miles away from Undreworld. finaly they set up camp and started a small fire. Liro went off to hunt for food with Vrace. Kira and Saito sat around the campfire and talked. Frostic left to get some water.
"by the sound of it, it seems like were going to have a good dinner." Saito said after hearing several of Vraces gunshots.
"i hope he doesnt kill a bird. they are so innocent." Kira said in a slmost sad voice.
"i see you have a kind heart Kira. hope it doesnt get you killed someday." Saito said while staring at the fire.
"so. Saito. were you there when dad died?" Kira asked shy like.
"yeah. i didnt see him die but i saw him dead." Saito said sternly.
"i see. and what of our youger brother Arcane, ho did he die?" Kira asked slowly.
"a vampire stabbed him through his heart. he didnt stand chance." Saito said while rubbing his head.
"poor Arcane. he was going to be knighted a year later." Kira said sadly.
"where were you when the attack happened?" Saito asked while turning to Kira.
"me. i was out with mom in the royal gardens, we were ambushed and mom died saving my life." Kira said while staring into the fire.
"so who likes deer!" Liro said in his deep voice, startling Saito and Kira.
"i havnt had deer in forever." Saito said wile looking at the deer hung over Liros shoulder.
"and if your not in the mood for deer, we got a few fish." Vrace said while holding up a rope with about thirty fish on it.
Vrace put about ten fish on stick and put them around the fire. Liro skinned the deer then put some of it on the fire. Frostic came back with about twenty skin sacks of water. the skins held water because there was a layer of fat on the inside that didnt let water pass through. Frostic put the sacks on a stump and then sat down next to the fire. the fire began to flicker. it slowly went dim, then faded alltogether. everybody was looking around but Saito, who was watching the fire. the fire started to start again but was a different color. quickly the fire turned black and started growing. Saito got up and turned around. Saito pointed into the darkness of the woods and everyone looked there. slowly a girl in tatterd clothes covering her arm and face started walking up. Saito blurred and grabbed her from the back around her neck. Saito kicked the back of her legs, pinning her to the ground. Saito started to loosen his grip. the girl began to just dissipear. she reappeared infront of Saito facing him. Saito looked up and jabed his claw at her. suprisingly it peirced her gut. she reached over to Saitos arm and held it. Saito tried to get his hand away but couldnt. Saito started to flinch and his arm turned black. Saitos arm seemed to dizzolve. the girl regenerated then turned to the group.
"hello. my name is Aida. you have a very hostile friend here." Aida said while turning her head at Saito.
"what do you want?" Vrace asked while putting his two pistols away.
"hm. what do i want.. lets see. the only reason i came over here was to see.... who had powers like mine i geuss." Aida said while looking at everyone but Saito.
"powers like yours. well. you just took him down." Frostic said with a smile.
"oh im so sorry!" Aida said while turning to Saito who was standing up now.
"powers like mine? your psychic?" Saito asked while rubbing his arm that just regenerated.
"yes i am. i see you all here are lycans. well. im a hybrid. if you have anything against it i will gladly leave." Aida said while poking Saito in the chest.
"your odd you know that. and whats that black stuff all over you?" Vrace said while noticing Aidas arm.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

"oh this. i really dont know. i geuss its my curse for getting these powers." Aida said while rubbing her arm.
"you might prove valuable. Saito doesnt know how to use or control his psychic essence. please teach him." Frostic said after getting up and walking at Aida.
"so i can stay with you guys if i teach Saito how to control himself?" Aida asked with a smile.
"yes. but wait untill we get to Jericho. v-tec jut struck down Underworld and were going to hit back hard." Frostic said while staring into the woods.
"alright. well. its time to eat everyone." Liro said while taking the whole cooked peice of deer on the fire.
Kira sat down on one side of Saito, Aida on the other. Frostic sat on the other side of the fire while Vrace took his seat next to Liro. everyone grabbed some fish accept Aida. she just watched the others eat. after a few bites Saito noticed and held a fish up to her.
"its ok, arnt you hungry?" Saito said while waving the fish infront of her.
"no thank you im not hun-." Aida stopped because her stomach growled.
"oh really now." Saito said while handing her the fish.
"this is going to be a long trip." Aida said while bringing the fish up to her mouth.
"at least you missed the begining. its always the most boring part of a tale." Saito said after finishing a bite of fish.
everyone laughed and talked for a while. after all the food was gone they started building shelters. Aida looked at the ground for a second. she pointed her palm at the ground. with a burst of energy a good sized dent smashed into the ground. Aida layed down in it and brought her hand up. she had it at the right side of the dent and brought it over to the left. as she did this ground reformed over her, but a spot for her face was left there. Saito jumped up into a tree and fell asleep on a branch. Kira took off her armor then layed under the tree Saito was in and went to sleep. Frostic Vraceed the area, making sure nobody else had found them. Vrace made an actual shelter, same with Liro. they both went to sleep and the camp went silent. after about an hour Frostic came back and fell asleep. once everyone was sleeping Saito dropped to the ground. he landed silently and looked around. Saito started walking off. after a bit of aimless walking Saito got to a cliff that came to a point. about 100 feet down there was a lake that reflected the moon. Saito sat there and looked at the lake swishing back and forth. Saito turned after hearing something behind him. Saito saw Aida right behind him and almost fell off the cliff. Aida caught him and they both sat down.
"couldnt sleep?" Aida asked Saito while kicking her feet that hung off the cliff.
"no. i keep thinking about whats wrong with me." Saito said while leaning back to the ground.
"nothings wrong with you Saito. your just like me." Aida said while leaning back with him.
"you dont know half of it." Saito said while looking straight at the moon.
"are you going to tell me the other half?" Aida said while smiling at Saito.
"do i have a choice. well. first of all im part of the royal lycan race. i am the prince of lycans. second. v-tec did an experiment on me. now well, just cut me." Saito said holding his left arm up.
Aida looked at Saitos arm then swung her hand passed it. a second later the arm fell off. quickly red and black strands started forming his arm. once the strands took the arms shape perfectly they changed color to Saitos skin color. then they started forming his clothes, after a few seconds the rebuilding stopped.
"see." Saito said while putting his arm down.
"nothings wrong with you Saito. what you have is a blessing." Aida said while putting her hand on Saitos arm.
"come on im a walking abomination. a true freak of nature. im not lycan, im not vampire. im just a freak." Saito said while getting up.
"Saito. your not a freak your unique. you are a lycan, you are a vampire. you are a prince." Aida said while getting up with him.
"i never looked at it that way." Saito said while turning away from the cliff.
"im talking to a prince. heh." Aida chuckled to herself.
Saito leaned back and fell off the cliff. Aida jumped right after. about three seconds later Saito hit the water. Aida came down slowly and started walking on the water.
"show off." Saito said while splashing at her.
"its not that. i dont know how to swim." Aida said while bending to her knees and putting her hand in the water.
"i cant remember learning how to swim." Saito said while trying to get on the water like Aida.
"you cant control your powers at all, can you Saito?" Aida said while sitting on the water and putting her hand towards Saito.
"no not really, they just kind of come to me when i need them." Saito said while Aida pulled Saito above water.
"whats it like when you know your useing it?" Aida asked while seeming to look around Saito.
"its weird Aida, its like im not myself. its like my movements are controlled by the energy." Saito said while turning his head to look at the water he was sitting on.
"i see. hold still for a second im going to fix something." Aida aid while moving her hand at Saitos head.
slowly she started to touch Saitos fore head. a black flame started on the end of her finger. she moved her hand into the shape of a pentagram on Saitos head. black lines formed where she moved her finger on Saitos head. once she finished she sat back and put her hand to Saitos chest. a moment lter she sent a strong burst of psychic energy into Saito. Saito grabbed his head and sarted screaming. Saito could see psychic energy pouring into his head from all around him. slowly the pain stopped. Saito looked at Aida who was sitting innocently on the water.
"you had massive ammounts of psychic energy pouring out of you Saito. i just sealed it in." Aida said while poking him in the head and then standing up.
"really. i couldnt tell. how did you?" Saito said while standing up and rubbing his head.
"i can see psychic energies i geuss. oh and your psychic energy has its own train of thought." Aida said while starting to walk up the edge of the cliff.
"thats not even fair. is that really easy for you?" Saito said whilestarting to climb up with his claws.
"bye." Aida said while dissipearing out of sight.
Saito blurred to the top of the cliff and found Aida standing at the very top edge. she leaned onto him and they both dissipeared. they reappeared high in the air. Saito looked down and all he could see were clouds. Saito looked around and couldnt find Aida. Saito turned to look at the ground getting closer. suddenly Saito started to slow down. Saito landed on the ground very hard and sent a shockwave out. there was a small crater in the ground but Saito was unscathed. Saito looked aboe him as Aida landed on him. Aida got off him and walked out of the crater.
"your psychic energy doesnt want you dead." Aida said while turning to look at Saito.
"what do you meen?" Saito asked as he jumped out of the crater.
"well. your psychic energy slowed you down enough so you didnt die." Aida said turning back to the camp.
"your really good with this psychic stuff Aida." Saito said starting to follow her to camp.
"you havnt seen anything yet. i still want to see what your psychic form is like. but i want you to unlock it. not me." Aida said after walking through a tree.
"you like showing off dont you Aida?" Saito said after looking at the tree that had no marks on it.
"truthfully im not even trying, it just comes naturally now." Aida said as they entered the camp.
"maybe i can sleep now. good night Aida. and thanks." Saio said right befor he jumped back into his tree.
"no problem Saito. i needed a friend, you helped me more." Aida said as she dissipeared then reappeared in the tree as well.
the two of them fell asleep but only for two hours. Liro woke them up with a loud racket. a bear stepped on Liros shelter wile he slepped and Liro attacked it. Liro killed it by throwing the bear into Saitos tree.
"yep im awake now." Saito said after he fell out of the tree.
"Liro did it really get you that mad?" Vrace said after kicking down his shelter.
"hey. dont judge me." Liro said smiling.
"lets move out we need to get to Jericho." Frostic said after putting out the fire.
everyone started to move out. Aida was jumping through the trees with Saito. Kira was flying close to the ground with Liro. Vrace was running in the back alone, and Frostic was way up ahead taking occasional brakes for the others to catch up. Frostic stopped and wated about a mile away from an open clearing. everyone caught up and Frostic haulted them. Frostic told everyone to stay low and not stop at all wile passing through there. quickly Frostic took off into the feild. the grass was just high enough to cover him if he crouched while he ran. quickly everyone followed him. the feild ws a total of five miles long. about halfway through Saito noticed something. Saito smelt the familiar stench of vampires but kept running. Saito sent bursts of energy from his feet and caught up to Frostic.
"why are there vampires chasing us Frostic?" saito asked, startling Frostic.
"this is a dumping site for failed V-tec vampire expreiments. most are for being to dangerous." Frostic said while looking back.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

"so are they only in this feild?" Saito asked while trying to look around.
"yes V-tec put devices on the vampires so they cant leave the area." Frostic said while speeding up.
Saito fell back again and went behind everyone. Saito made sure the vampires didnt get to close. Saito herd a noise from up front and saw Frostic fly by him. a vampire had punched him in the chest and sent him back. the vampires had got smarter and made a wall of themselves so they couldnt escape. Kira flew high into the air, same with Aida. Saito jumped up and grabbed Aidas arm. Liro grabbed onto Vrace who shot a grapling hook into Kiras armor, and they flew up there. Frostic moved very fast through the tall grass. you could see blood spraying in multiple spots but no people showed. Frostic jumped up into the air and Vrace shot a hook at him. Frostic grabbed it and he was reeled in. vampires started jumping from the grass but couldnt get high enough. they quickly flew the rest of the way. just as Kira ran out of plasma energy in her suit they cleared the feild. Liro kicked off of Kiras chest and landed on the ground. Aida slowly went to the ground. Liro caught both Vrace and Kira. Saito walked over to Frostic who landed in a roll. Frostic looked back at everyone then continued on ahead. Saito decided to keep up with Frostic. Liro and Vrace stayed together, Liro was carrying Kira while she recharged. Aida was flying low to the ground next to Saito and Frostic.
"what was all that back there Saito?" Aida asked after touching him on the shoulder.
"you know about V-tec right?" Saito asked while still keeping an eye on Frostic.
"yeah i have herd about them on numorous occasions." Aida said getting beside Saito.
"well Frostic told me that V-tec dumped failed vampire experiments in there and they couldnt get out." Saito said looking over to Aida then bak at Frostic.
"how does Frostic know so much about V-tec?" Aida said while looking at Frostic as well.
"he cant be getting all this information from max." Saito said almost to himself.
"alright lets stop at this city, its about a mle away." Frostic said after falling back a little to Saito and Aida.
"ok Frostic. whats so important about this city?" Saito asked Frostic.
"i know a guy here, i need to talk to him." Frostic said while speeding a little ahead.
"Saito have you noticed your useing psychic energy to keep up with Frostic?" Aida asked while looking around his legs.
"yeah im acually trying to use it." Saito said smiling.
"you got a long ways to go." Aida said as she flashed off very fast.
Saito fell back with the others and told them were stopping at a the nearby city. Saito grabbed Kira and went on ahead. Liro and Vrace started walking at normal speed. Saito got to the city and followed Frostics sent. Saito arrived at a building that looked kind of old. Saito went in and Frostic was going through the house. Saito sat Kira down on the couch and she layed there a bit. Frostic went upstairs then came down with Max. Liro and Vrace came into the house. Aida appeared next to Saito, startling him.
"alright max, so V-tec thinks your dead?" Frostic asked sitting at a table with Max.
"more then that, they think they killed me." Max gloated a little.
"you really know what your doing, we sure as hell dont." Frostic said turning his head to the fridge.
"i herd what happened to Underworld, im sorry they destroyed your kingdom." Max said putting his arms on the table.
"dont say that to loud, the prince doest know it was the kingdom yet." Frostic said bringing his finger to his mouth.
"so where are you heading next?" Max asked casually.
"were trying to get to Jericho, if that doesnt work we will head to Valley." Frostic said after geting a drink from the fridge.
"Valley wouldnt be a good place, V-tec has been watching it recently, they thought you would go there not to Jericho." Max said getting his laptop.
"we will continue to Jericho then after a while we will go to.... Demia, its a safe place i geuss." Frostic said leaving the room.
"the last bit of information i got from V-tec was a new experiment they were working on. i also herd of the bio experiment they did on Saito. the new experiment is named Project Harbinger. its soul purpose is to kill Project Corruption, better known as Saito." Max informed Frostic.
"i see, can you tell me more about what corruption does?" Frostic asked curiously.
"ok, i know that Corruption was an experiment specificly ment for him, the nine told me. basically Corruption is a virus that can tune in with psychic energy and create new cells at an alarming rate. because of Saitos split personality we couldnt control him. he can consume people and get there memories thanks to this virus. he also can regenerate as long as psychic energy flows through him." Max explained over the next hour about Saito.
"is there anything else about Harbinger?" Frostic asked calmly.
"yes he has two odd blades from your time. they can nullify psychic powers so dont let Saito fight him. his main feature is his bone mask, it doesnt come off and we havnt been able to brake it with even our strongest weapons." Max said while leaving the room.
when Frostic came to the living room everyone was asleep there. three was a faint blue glow coming from Kira whos suit was almost charged. Frostic looked at Max and Max went upstairs, Frostic went to bed in his room. a few hours later the group woke up to a loud roar and the house was rumbling. Frostic ws the first outside. he saw two Leviathins flying near each other. the rest of the group filed out outside. they watched as hundreds of soldiers were deployed.
"Max we need to get out of here now! right now!" Frostic yelled over the noise of the ships.
Max ran inside and everyone followed. quickly max flipped a switch and pressed some buttons. the floor blew away and everyone fell down. a new floor replaced the old one and evreything was dark. they landed on a hard metal surface. Frostic caught Max, Saito slid on the wall all the way down, Liro landed as hard as a rock right on the metal. Aida floated down at a steady pace, same with Kira. Vrace slid down like Saito. they all started walking down this metal tube.
"it wont be long befor they find us." Max said while speading up a bit.
"whats that?" Saito asked while haulting and getting in a fighting stance.
far down the chamber there was a white shape moving towards them. it was to dark to see any other features. it started moving faster from down the chamber. Frostic started running at it now. quickly everyone but max started running at it. the face dissipeared and Frostic was smacked to the wall. three spike marks were on his chest and he was knoked out. in five seconds everyone but Saito and Aida were knoked out. in a flash the enemy moved at Aida, Saito appeared in the way. both of its sword were peircing Saitos chest. Saito kicked off of it and landed back on the ground. he tried to regenerate but couldnt for a few seconds. Harbinger went to attack Aida but was thrown to the wall. Aida seemed to be in pain. she moved her arms in the direction that Harbinger moved. suddenly she fell to the ground, Harbinger broke her hold and blurred to her and grabbed her throat. Saito looked up just as Hrbinger was about to kill Aida. in a heartbeat Saito appeared grabbing Harbingers arm. Saito twisted it and snapped it. Saito punched Harbingers second sword and sent it to the wall. Saito grabbed the arm holding Aida and squeezed it. there was a loud crunch and the arm went limp. Harbinger turned his head at Saito. Saito sent a hard hit to Harbingers mask and sent him to the wall. a second later Saito appeared with his fist rammed into Harbingers mask again. this time Saitos arm started to change. it turned black and armored with spikes. slowly his whole form changed. Saito looked around at his friends, then at Harbinger. psychic energy built up all in one arm that Saito moved backwards. Saito screamed and slammed his hand into Harbingers mask once more. Saitos form seemed to vaporize on impact, and Saito returned to normal. Saito looked at Harbinger and saw that the mask was cracked down the middle but it stayed on. Saito was breathing heavy and went to a kneel. Harbinger just sat there impacted into the wall. Saito looked up to see Harbinger moving a little bit.
Back to top Go down
xribit
SpellWarrior
xribit

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

"where am i?" Harbinger said slowly and in pain.
"you can talk?" Saito said but then passed out.
"whats your name?" Max asked once he got over.
"i think my name is Zane, yeah thats it Zane." Zane said while rubbing his mask.
"Zane, once Saito wakes up you should thank him. he freed you from your own demise." Max said while walking towards Frostic.
slowly everyone started to wake up but Saito. Aida walked over to Saito and put hre hand on his chest. she lifted her hand and he floated a bit in mid air. Max told everyone that Zane was harmless now and he wants to come with them. everyone started to head out. Kira noticed that no more V-tec forces were near by. she thought they must have left, thinking that Zane killed Saito. Max walked over to a spot on the wall with some buttons. he pressed a few then the wall opened up and showed a group of unique motorcycles. the motorcycles were a mix between the cockpit of a jet and a motorcycle. everyone got in theres and started it up. the lids closed then sealed shut. blue lights formed on the glass of the lid and they started moving. quickly they began racing down the chamber. after a while they started to slow down a bit. suddenly a bright blue light shot through Max's motorcycle. it blew to bits and everyone skidded to a stop. Frostic kicked out of his cockpit and slid to Max's crashed motorcycle. Frostic turned to where the plasma shot came from. the ground around Frostic blew away and Frostic was gone. the next instant you could see lights flashing in the distance. once everyone got there Frostic was standing next to the wall, leaning on it. Saito got out and lead Frostic to Saitos motorcycle. he reluctantly got in and they sped off again. they got to a spot and Frostic signaled them to stop. Frostic hopped out and walked to the wall. everyone walked over and Frostic opened a door. everyone went in and the elevator started going up. it stopped and everyone got out. they were in an old apartment that was in shambles. looking around they could see nothing but destroyed buildings.
"come on everyone, Jericho is this way." Frostic said and for the first time in a while, walked at normal speeds.
everyone followed, then about an hour later they got to a large gated area. they all jumped over it and continued. they got to an old building and went in. they went to the basement and opened a trap door on the bottom. everyone went down a stone spiral staircase and got to an underground street. the underground town took on more of a western town that had merchants and bars on the sides of the streets. a sign that had been spray painted black had red letters on it saying "Entering Jericho." Frostic walked in to Jericho and everyone followed close behind. Frostic walked until they came to a giant fissure in the ground. quickly they set up camp next to it.
"so Zane hows your arms?" Aida asked while walking over to him.
"my arms what do you meen. there fine." Zane said while looking at them.
"Saito broke both of them, it looks like you can heal like Saito does, cool." Aida said while walking over to Saito and sitting down.
"um, Zane. are your swords ok?" Saito asked looking over slightly.
"yeah there fine i geuss." zane said pulling out his swords and looking at them.
"i wish we didnt have to come to this outlaw town." Vrace said while spinning his pistol around.
"why cause you like showing off to much while your down here." Liro said, sitting next to Vrace.
"hey they challenge me, not the other way around." Vrace said holstering his pistol.
"doesnt meen your not looking for a fight." Liro said smiling at Vrace.
Frostic, Kira, Liro, and Vrace all went into town. Aida fell asleep, same with Zane. Saito was sitting with his feet off the edge of the giant fissure, looking into the darkness. there was a loud bang and a bullet hit Saito in his back. he began to fall off into the fissure. Saito got about 100 feet down then a white blurr appeared, running down the fissures wall. it bursted acrossed and gabbed Saito. they fell for a second but then landed on the other side. the person was carrying Saito up the fissure. they got to the top but were on the wrong side. there was a bunch of growls coming from behind them.
"get ready, here they come." the person said while pulling out two katanas.
suddenly Saito saw vampires running from the darkness at them. Saito jumped back with the person and the vampires crawled up the fissure as well. Saito jumped at one and slashed into its throat. another vampire grabbed Saito and bit into his arm. the person jumped past them, then in the blink of an eye he slased through both vampires, killing them. he jumped off and slit one katana into a vampires heart. he left the blade in there and kicked off the vampires chest. another vampire jumped at him in mid air. with both hands the person chopped the vampire in half while doing a frontflip. quickly he threw his katana into another vampire jumping at him. Saito ran over and started helping.
"whats your name?" Saito asked after clawing a vampires face.
"names Damien. yours?" Damien said after kicking a few vampires off the fissure.
"Saito, thanks for saving me." Saito said while ducking and letting Damien kick a vampire.
Saito jumped into the air and kicked off a vampire. Damien jumped up and kicked the vampire into the fissure. the vampires stopped coming and they stood there for a second.
"ok how do we get acrossed?" Saito asked confused.
"jump?" Damien said while backing up more.
"your crazy Damien." Saito said while backing up with him.
"three... two.... one.... go!" Damien said and counted down with his fingers.
Saito and Damien both ran full speed at the fissure. with a burst of energy Saito shot into the air. Damien did a quick frontflip befor he did his big jump. they both were going acrossed the fissure. they bgan to fall befor they made it all the way. Saito landed on the other wall first. Saito reached his arm out and caught Damien. they both slid down the wall for a second then ran back up. they got over the wall and were at Saitos camp. when they got there everyone was awake and back at the camp.
"whos this Saito?" Aida asked while walking up to him.
"my name is Damien. who are you guys?" Damien asked and reached his hand out.
"my name is Aida." Aida said while shaking Damiens hand.
"im Liro, the strength of this group." Liro said while punching his fists together.
"im Vrace, the marksmen." Vrace said spinning his pistol.
"im Zane, newest member." Zane said after walking up.
"im Kira, the helper, ha." Kira said while rubbing her head.
"and im Frostic, the leader." Frostic said while shaking Damiens hand.
"Damien saved my life." Saito said after laying down.
"hey i lost my katanas, would you by any chance have two spares?" Damien asked after sitting down.
"i could create some for you." Kira said while pressing some buttons on her suit.
Kira grabbed some rocks from the ground and put them in her suit. from the left arm a katana came out. she tossed it to Damien. she grabbed another handfull and created another one. Damien swung them around a bit then sheathed them.
"so why are you all together?" Damien asked after sitting down.
"do you know about V-tec Damien." Saito asked, turning to him.
"yeah i have herd of them. dont they get those vamps?" Damien asked looking over to Saito.
"were trying to find a way to bring that corporation down." Saito said with some enthusiasm.
"Saito, that may be your goal but i dont think thats what everyone else wants." Frostic said walking ocer to Saito.
"ill help you bring em, down Saito!" Damien said getting a little worked up.
"they destroyed my home so im in." Liro said while pounding the ground with one hand.
"if Liros in then im in." Vrace said high fiving Liro.
"im with you Saito." Aida said after sitting next to Saito.
"someone has to watch out for you if Frostic isnt Saito. so im in." Kira said after punching Saitos arm lightly.
"you saved me so ill return the favor." Zane said, joining the group.
"im not going to be blamed for your deaths. damn. i will lead you all i geuss." Frostic said pushing Saitos head to the ground.
"oh so now you dont beleive in us Frostic? you think we would all die without you?" Saito said after spinning Frostic to the ground.
"alright Saito lets get serious. im going to tell you guys everything i know about V-tec." Frostic said while getting up.
Frostic started explaining everything he knew about the evil corporation. he started with his incredible speed. V-tec had found Frostic early on, and watched him. after a couple years V-tec finaly decided to capture him. after they did they learned that the royal bloodline of the lycans had special traits. they found out that every royal lycan had a different power. the first thing they wanted to experiment on was Frostics speed. they wanted to enhance it, then steal it. they only acomplished half there goal. with the help of Max and Kira, Frostic did escape from V-tec. soon after Max told Frotic everything he could find out. the main info that Frostic got was a group called The Nine. they were the leaders of V-tec. each one had an elite gaurd that had the most recent scientific advancements. Max found out that they are not even human. they are part human, part vampire, and part lyan. nobody in the elite gaurds ages because of there traits. V-tec is unknown to the human population, the only people that know about them are the government, the last of the sane vampires, and some of the last bit of lycans left. a rumor that Max was working with was that there was a tenth to The Nine. the tenth was supposed to be like a physical computer program. it was like a human that had a super computer for a brain. the only ones who were supposed to know about this program were The Nine, and the elite gaurds. Frostic started explaining about how the V-tec corporations work. each corporation is assigned a job. there are Nine main buildings in all, in Nine different locaions. there is one in America, South America, Europe, Africa, Aisa, Australia, Antartica, Earths orbit, and the moon. the main bases are supposedly all linked together through the tenth, or program Tenth. the most important bases are the orbital base and moon base. the orbital base has a plasma cannon that can strike anywhere, it is almost always invisible, and it has an EMS, (Electro Magnetic Sheild), surrounding the entire base. out of every base there is one of The Nine. below them are the elite gaurds. below the elites are the Warlords, below the lords are Eco-Soldiers, soldiers that are controlled by the elites or supposedly Tenth itself. below the Eco's is the soldiers, below them are the regular workers, above all is Tenth.
"and thats about all i know that i think you need to know." Frostic said while getting up slowly.
"how was Max able to find out so much?" Saito asked after getting up with Frostic.
"because, he was almost elected an Elite." Frostic said befor heading into a tet they put up.
"he was that good of a fighter?" Saito asked standing next to Frostics tent.
"the only reason your still here is because Max drove his motorcycle into that blast." Frostic said while turning over in his tent.
"come on Frostic, lets get some sleep, its been a long day." Aida said coming up behind Saito.
"alright Aida, your probably right." Saito said and walked into his tent with Aida.
"tomorrow is goig to be a good day, just you see Saito." Aida said patting Saito on the back.
"do what we can today, to make tomorrow better." Saito said almost to himself.
"i have herd that befor Saito. whats that from?" Aida asked after laying under her blanket.
"i remember my mother always telling it to me, when i was a child." Saito said after turning over to face Aida.
"well, Saito, its words to live by." Aida said after turning to Saito.
"Aida do you know why your eye is like that? and your arm?" Saito asked almost shyly.
"its not just my eye and arm, see." Aida said after taking off her black tattered dress.
"Aida your whole body i covered in these marks." Saito said looking at Aida
"i dont really know why im like this, ever since i found you it hasnt hurt." Aida said kind of looking away from Saito.
"it use to hurt?" Saito asked still looking at the marks.
"yeah, it always use to hurt, and no matter what it wouldnt stop. then i found you and the pain ust stopped." Aida said while rubbing her right arm.
"it feels warm, almost hot, like a bad sunburn." Saito said after rubbing her stomach.
"hey who said you could touch me?" Aida said playfully grabbing Saitos wrist.
"oh sorry, im just a curious child." Saito said playfully back.
"oh poor you." Aida said reaching her arm over Saito and giving him a hug.
"and your alowed to touch me?" saito said crossing his arms.
"you liked it." Aida said poking Saito in the head.
"Aida, your the best. thank you for helping me." Saito said, turning away from her.
"im glad i met you Saito, good night." Aida said, also turning away from him.
"good night Aida." Saito said befor going to sleep.
Chapter 4 - The Rebellion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail of blood. a book im working on.   Trail of blood. a book im working on. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail of blood. a book im working on.
Page 1 of 1