Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crane ??? [Biography]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfLeader
Infantryman

Crane ???   [Biography] Empty
PostSubject: Crane ??? [Biography]   Crane ???   [Biography] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 am

Crane Is A Unique, Tough, Stuuborn Wolf. He Loves To Mess With Peopel And Test His Abilty As A Wolf. When He Was Just A Baby His Morther And Dad Took Care Of Him And His Brothers. He Loved His Whole Family. He Loved Living In Malania.

When He Turned 8 The Strangest Thing Happen. Him And His Brother Went To Go Hunt For The First Time By A Pond Next To A Pile Of Snow. While They Were Gone. Humans Came To His Snow Cave And Threated Crane's Family He Couldn't Do Anything To Help As He Was At A Pond. As His Morther And Farther Faught For There Lives And There Kids. They Ended Up Being Shot. The Babys Were Then Stolen From The Cave And Tooken Away. When Crane And His Brother Got Home They Found There Morther And Farther Dead, Shot, Bloody, And Killed. Crane Was Then Shocked That He Cryed. His Brother Did The Same Thing.

2 Years Later His Brother And Him Went To Hunt Meat For The First Time. Haveing To Survive On Them Selfs They Got Better And Better. But One Day When Him And His Brother Went To A Forest To Hutn For Prey. He Saw Another Clan That Wanted His Pray. Crane And His Brother Argued. After The Arguement They Fought. Crane And His Brother Lost To The Battle Witch Left Crane Crying, Slashed, And Shocked. These Reason Are Because His Brother Was Dead By A Brutal Slash To The Head Of The Pack Leader. Crane Only Suffered With Minor Injuried And A Slash To The Left Eye.

12 Years Later Crane Has Grew Up He Has Become Very Stronger. In Many Ways. He Took A Oath To Bring His Family Back To Life By Geting Revenge. He Has Made A Pack At The Age Of 24. And Is A Great Leader. He Has 5 Members All Together And A Elder Wolf That Guides Him. He Only Trust One Human That Treated His Pack Member Witch Is Maynard. He Is The Only Human That Crane Trust Since The Death Of His Family. Crane Doesn't Know That His Family Is All Dead. All He Knows His Farther Morther And Older Brother Were Left Bloody.

Crane Is Very Cold And A Angry Wolf. He Has BloodShot Eyes When It Coems To Killign His Clan Members. He Has No Children And Still Knows Nothign About His Family
Back to top Go down
WolfLeader
Infantryman

PostSubject: Re: Crane ??? [Biography]   Crane ???   [Biography] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 am

Hope You Like Smile Took Me About 10 Mins To Write Lol
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Crane ??? [Biography]   Crane ???   [Biography] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:33 am

Very Sad.

xD
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: Crane ??? [Biography]   Crane ???   [Biography] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 pm

DU NOT DOUBLE POST!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crane ??? [Biography]   Crane ???   [Biography] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crane ??? [Biography]
Page 1 of 1