The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~An Unlikely Assassin~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: ~An Unlikely Assassin~   Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:48 am

Zeik and Zana were sitting in the Seventh Heaven Bar. Zeik went there early to trump Tidus's puntual meeting time. Zana stumbled in after walking back and forth down the street because her "Zeiky Sences" were tingling. "Well, well. What a pleasant surprise meeting you here." Zeik rolled his eyes and requested a tonic and lime from the bartender.
"If I'm going to rain on your parade, I might as well pretend I'm drinking." He chugged the first one he got. "What in the hell do you want? I saw you're little note, if that's what you're thinking. I changed the lock in case you try again."
"Oh, Zeik, you can't make a lock that a pick can't break." She looked both ways. Her expression became serious. "I heard from a... private source, that someone put a bounty on your head. Something about burning bridges. Of course, you can't possibly be an arsonist! That's silly!" Zeik gave her a disheartening glare and tapped the bar. A few moments later, he downed another tonic and lime.
"As long as I have my fan... wits, I can stop this hitman." Zana was silent. She actually looked worried. Something in Zeik snapped, and he suddenly became paranoid. He looked at the clock. I have ten minutes until the guys get here. Is that enough time for me to lay low? Zeik looked around at the thugs that were in the bar. Real scum. One inparticular caught his eye, because he was looking right, at, him. "Have to go, dear. See you later!" In his extreme paranoia, he kissed Zana on the cheek, mistaking Zana and himself as a couple. Zana swooed and fainted as Zeik burst out of the bar. A man dressed in black got up and ran after him. Zeik used bursts of darkness to leap onto the roofs. The man in black shook his head and ran to Zana's side. When Zeik backed up, an arrowhead touched the small of his back.
"Oh, darn. I knew that mage had a loud mouth." Zeik pushed the arrow aside and turned to face his attacker.

"Pests like you need to be learned the rules around here. The one rule you need to know is: Scum dies." Zeik held back a laugh and flicked out his right Fang in a puff of smoke.
"Wow, I thought that leatherhead in the bar was the one who'd be holding the bow. I bet you paid him to look pretty while you waited for me to panic outside into the street. Easy kill. Listen, you obviously have smarts, and I obviously have power, so let's join up. In my whole career, I never killed one person. You might help me change that, whichever way you want to help me." The spectacled stranger was startled by his words.
"Wait, you mean you didn't kill that guy's daughter? Uh, look, the man who hired me said he will pay me by not killing me, so I'm kinda trapped here."
"Daughter?" Zeik had an epiphany. "That crogidy old man hired you because he wants me as far away from Cutlass as possible. He knows that when we reunite, I'll tell her her father is no good, she'll invite the Raiders to fight, and he'll lose control of the city. Walt will pay for his crimes, and you're going to help me." Zeik pointed at his new archer friend. His new archer friend froze.
"Wow, this is quite the predicament. Wait, what makes you think I'll help you anyway? I'm hired to kill you!"
"I have gold. Lots of gold. I am Prince Zeik of Medi, after all." The hitman smiled at "gold" and immediately bowed down at "prince".
"I'm sorry, Your Highness. I was told lies by that Walt character. I don't even remember hiring a man to pretend to be a hitman. Forgive poor old Henry, will ya?" Zeik patted him on the head and nodded, still wearing a nasty smirk. It was about now that Zeik realized who the person was, and smacked himself on the head. As he did this, he tilted his head back and looked at the Sun. In a rush, he threw Henry over his shoulder, and jumped down, very much startling Tidus and company as they sat at the bar with Zeik's lady friend.
"Whoa, where were you? We've been waiting for, like, five minutes. Heh."
"I had to deal with my past a little bit. Guys, meet Past."
Zeik planted Henry on his feet. He waved as Zeik pulled up a seat.
"By the way, congrats on your new girlfriend. She's a keeper." Zana stuck her tongue out at Zeik from across the bar. Zeik grunted and pounded his fist on the bar. He downed yet another tonic and lime and listened to the plan. The man in black sat down and continued to look at Zeik's party.

Last edited by Zeik Hunter on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Shortened the time for a more realistic result.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: ~An Unlikely Assassin~   Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Very Happy Another great storyline.

We all need to meet up sometime to RP us getting the Chocobo.

Comet3000
Cloud Strife
Eq: Ultima Weapon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector

PostSubject: Re: ~An Unlikely Assassin~   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 am

Mebbe. Mehehe.

Wielder of the Zanarkand Style...
Protector of the Crystals...
Creator of the Legion Magick...
[FFLStaff]
Tidus
E:Grand Blade

Experience: Release Level 4 [400]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ~An Unlikely Assassin~   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:27 am

Tidus [Uvill] wrote:
Mebbe. Mehehe.
Just send me several warnings in advance so I can come in 10 minutes later and tell you that I was busy in Total Drama Island and tried to fail the challenge so I could join you but was too good at it so I just left, but it was already too late.

Yeah, don't let me do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector

PostSubject: Re: ~An Unlikely Assassin~   Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Lmfao.

Wielder of the Zanarkand Style...
Protector of the Crystals...
Creator of the Legion Magick...
[FFLStaff]