Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~

Go down 
3 posters

Did you think I was writing this as Zeik at first?
Yes
~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_lcap25%~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_lcap75%~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
...-sigh-... Wait, what?
~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_lcap0%~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 am

~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ B39b63
Now here's a difficult one. I saw a young man, no younger than myself, lifting a speaker up a flight of stairs. Me, as the polite lady I am, decided to introduce myself while watching him lift that heavy speaker up that flight of stairs... I love you Uh, anyway, I simply told him, "Hi, my name is Zana. And you are?" That's it. I never looked at him the wrong way, or hindered his progress with the speaker, but...
"I don't have time for this." I figured he was too busy with that speaker to look at whom he was saying that to, so I politely asked:
"What the hell was that? I told you my name. Now, what's YOURS?" I may have got somewhat hot under the collar, but my anger didn't slip out. I followed him up the stairs and "admired" his traits. His white, flowing hair. His clear gray eyes. Those sophisticated glasses. Those strange tattoos...

I'm getting ahead of myself again. Anywho...

"Fine. I'm Zeik. Now go away." Obviously, a man of such nerve can't help but be wooed by me, so I still followed him up the apartment steps. Eventually, it dawned on me. He needs to see some of my talent. So, I slipped by and ran up to the top of the steps. I pullled out my trusty umbrella and performed a Wind spell that swept Zeik off his feet. He playfully tripped down the steps, speaker still in hand. He pretended to be hurt, but I saw through his little ploy to get me closer. I stood at the top of the steps. "Well, what do you think?"
"Get this f-ing thing off of me NOW!" Well, since he persisted to use that trick, I reluctantly lifted the speaker off of his chest. "My room is two flights up. I'll go get the lamp." Now he was bent to my will. I barely introduce myself and he already invites me to his room. What a dog. I decide to speed things up by sending the speaker up with that wind spell. When the man returned, he was impressed I got it up there so fast. "Cool, thanks. We should hang out sometime, if you don't try and kill me again." I agreed and floated up the steps to put that speaker of his in his room. And what do I find in there?

Dead ducks. Now THAT is weird. There also wasn't a bed, unless it was in that wooden box under the floor tiles. A lamp, a box, some ducks, and punk rock? What is wrong with this kid? No self-respecting FF character is that creepy. I eventually overlooked all that and returned to my new catch. "So, what do we do now?" I got close enough for his glasses to fog up. He was completely surprised.

"Well, I was planning to sit in my room and write, but I guess I have a guest over."
"Don't be so modest. I can see into that dark mind of yours." He began blushing, the little scamp. "I see your past, your present, your future..." That line always makes them break. He jumped back and said:
"B-but ma'am, I'm... kinda... taken."That little son of a...! He thinks he can invite a girl in and tell her he already has one of his own?!? Ahem...

"Alright. We can still be... friends. After all, I 'saved' your life."

"Friends work. Just don't expect to come in here again."
I guess that's something to work towards. Very Happy

Last edited by Zeik Hunter on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: ^_^   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 am

Awesome. Your storylines are always great.
Ever thought of being an author?

We need to find your plot characters for the RPG.

I could make a stikie for recruiting them. But, what would it be titled?
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Zeik Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Zeik Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:41 am

Here's my list of ideas:

1. Zeik Hunter's Story
2. Raiders
3. The Quest for Medi
4. People for the Ethical Treatment of Noobs (except Walt. He's a jerkmuffin.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zeikhunter/
Cloud Strife
SOLDIER 1st Class
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:34 pm

I choose Raiders.

:B
Back to top Go down
http://fflrpg.power-rpg.com
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

PostSubject: Re: ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 am

I'm making a Storyline in which all of the characters of FFL are joined. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~   ~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Hard to Get (told through the eyes of Zana)~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To FFL Forums :: RPG Related :: Old Storyline-
Jump to: