Welcome To FFL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums For The Habbo Hotel Final Fantasy Legends RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zidane
Infantryman
Zidane

-Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant- Empty
PostSubject: -Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant-   -Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 am

Zidane is a thief and a member of the Tantalus theatre troupe. All of the other actors/thieves seem to look up to Zidane as a kind of an older brother. He is also the favorite of his boss, Baku.

Zidane equips two daggers to attack, or he can weild a dual-bladed polearm. Zidane can use his MP to perform powerful, non-physical Thieves' Skills. He is also the first of the party members to discover the powerful Trance Ability, which causes his learned Thieves' Skills to become powerful, over-the-top "Dyne" attacks, which cause anywhere from 2000-9999 damage!

Playful and flirtatious, Zidane displays little of the sullenness associated with previous Final Fantasy protagonists. Zidane has shoulder-length blonde hair and a prehensile monkey-like tail, as witnessed in game when Zidane hangs from his tail to evade Steiner. In trance form Zidane's hair becomes longer, and his clothing is replaced with thick fur covering his body. It is not revealed whether or not he has fur under his clothing when not in trance form. Zidane is identified as a thief.[2]

Zidane began his life as an "Angel of Death" as a Genome on the planet Terra, having been created by a being named Garland. Due to circumstances, he was cast down to Gaia, and was adopted by Baku. [3] He left home at an early age, becoming a drifter, a thief, and a womanizer.

Zidane becomes involved in a scheme by Tantalus to kidnap Princess Garnet of Alexandria. The kidnapping was set up by the ruler of Lindblum, Regent Cid. The point of the kidnapping was to get Garnet away from Alexandria, and her increasingly warlike adoptive mother, Queen Brahne.

During the events in the game, Zidane slowly falls in love with Princess Garnet. Though he is separated from her near the end, there is a joyful reunion in the closing part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Tidus [Uvill]
Divine Protector
Divine Protector
Tidus [Uvill]

-Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant-   -Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 am

This is really his bio in the game, so you might want to change it to your Zidane's. Like I did. But, if that's the way you want it, it's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Devdraco

-Zidane Tribal, The Triumphant-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To FFL Forums :: RPG Related :: Old Character Biography's-
Jump to: